Forum
Hauptforum Forum: Allgemein Thread: DOGSTAR - BANNED

DOGSTAR - BANNED
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 24.04.2016 um 19:03 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
DogStar
User

For the last few days, one of your admin has been kicking people when ever they are winning: winth different reasons: AFK or CAMPING in gunGame server.

I have finally been banned.

Can't handle competition - So kick them

All respect lost for you.

Carry on Helping DODS die

R.I.P

IP gespeichert
PayPal
#2 am 24.04.2016 um 19:12 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
DaEiNoS DeR BöSe
User
you only play sounds from and if you are no longer you can go from the server and new come up and play continue despite saying and kick are not you listening! -_-
IP gespeichert
#3 am 24.04.2016 um 19:23 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
DogStar
User

I Only play sounds when I am unjustly Kicked and then gagged.

YOu are a huge camper. I was watching YOU.

No Skill

And now you just banned someone who actually does have skill.

If you knew anything , you woulod know I don't camp - My whole thing is to get as close to enemy spawn as I can

ALWAYS FORWARD

IP gespeichert
#4 am 25.04.2016 um 07:50 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
DaEiNoS DeR BöSe
User
naught you need not ever be exceeded and five gogo and wait then to camp in the spawm of the opposite is not great something we not want to see
IP gespeichert
#5 am 25.04.2016 um 11:11 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
DogStar
User

It is a GunGame - Impossible to Camp.

Only Luck if you get close to spawn.

And why are you being Hypocritical. - You sit outside your Spawn with Sniper and MG and don't move until you have pistol.

We all know the best place to be with what weapon. Sniper - hold Back - Pistol or Tommy - Front......

You know this and you do it.

And why kick me and not write something - This is bad admin

Especially when I am winning - who would not come back - and I still win

IP gespeichert
#6 am 25.04.2016 um 21:56 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
DogStar
User

Talk here in the open:

You said to me: wenn du nicht hören kannst oder lesen kannst das du das gespamme lassen sollst mit den sounds es haben sich viele schon beschwert

Reply:

Have you ever heard me play ANY sounds before you started randomly kicking me when I was winning - NO! I don't play sounds.

When you gag me AND kick me - just because I am winning. I play sounds to show my dissapointment in your behaviour.

You are losing good players. many have complained about you .

You are making your server weaker and DODs poorer

Weldone Der Böse

IP gespeichert
#7 am 26.04.2016 um 10:02 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
DaEiNoS DeR BöSe
User

i said and even written that thou shalt leave that and yes it have five players bestowed upon you because you can play the sounds all the time

and yes i will even now continue to talk about it because you should already act something and if you we can ensure an admin ignore nothing more than.

more up towards white were not sure admins you supposed to leave

IP gespeichert
#8 am 26.04.2016 um 10:44 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
DogStar
User

Sighs and give up.

CP Clan - watch Der Böse - he will soon empty your sever and DODs will come to a sad end.

It often happens in games that reach their end of life cycle and the good people leave, allowing people like Der Böse free to abuse their admin powers resulting in a weak standard of player and soon no players.

R.I.P

IP gespeichert
#9 am 26.04.2016 um 11:10 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
DaEiNoS DeR BöSe
User

ever respected it that today other admins on the server were? the main thing is always an admin in the dirt drag that is the main thing

and you have always a large flap on the server ever noticed very often if hear and read just disrespectful is yourself against an admin you have a large flap

as recently as ran mario air and since i have you addressed that thou shalt go from spawn point but that was made by me so ignored with you is whether you what does or not it is simply ignored by a admin!!!!

IP gespeichert
#10 am 26.04.2016 um 16:31 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
DogStar
User

I don't know how to make this clear to you............ (You are stuck on your own song)

1) you kick me for: a) Camping

b) AFK!

I stated: I was wining

I NEVER Camp.

I was NOT afk.. I was winning

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I return , to continue the game.

You: Kick and gag me.

Enough

Carry on killing the game and the server for your clan

Goodbye Der Böse

4d06133ce79c2ca7d28b4a1eb4aea5f0.gif

IP gespeichert
#11 am 26.04.2016 um 17:35 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
DaEiNoS DeR BöSe
User

and just so the server is often fulll of is nerver empty because the server is very popular and if you have no idea one is to not say anything to the thing and sorry but around here in the forum you also have a great flap but if someone says to you what you are small with sorry but that is how it is and if you take a closer raid youd stands in the rules inside the spawn camoing is not allowed

and if it is not issued you will automatic be kicked when youre too long afk and always to speak the one heap lint in the mouth has has i think slowly no admin more but we still talk admins on the player that is to not make it but heard many do not and since you belong to for this each time the same is sitting there at the spawn point and there and so needs one has to wonder if you will not be kicked or a spell conceded

and for me is the theme over now going to write nothing more because you can not understand it or do i know not therefore take to heart the spell in or leave it because if you hear anything more on an admin would would not something more happen!!!

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »
Passwort vergessen?
Registriere dich jetzt!
external link: gnomdesign