Forum
Hauptforum Forum: DOD Server / Spiel Thread: Banned

Banned
Seite: « 1 2 »
#1 am 03.06.2013 um 20:20 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
smutt
User

Hi!

I got banned today "not applying to admin" or something like that but none wrote to me..

I nicked Lord Urin.

What was the reason for the ban? 

IP gespeichert
PayPal
#2 am 03.06.2013 um 20:52 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-Мα†˛є
Leader

Hi! the ground was Ignoring Admins.
Ban for 1 day.
Admin is Moto been

http://stats.crazy-platoon.de/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:27004&advType=steamid&Submit

q111.gif

IP gespeichert
#3 am 03.06.2013 um 20:54 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
smutt
User
Ok, ignoring what? What did they say?
IP gespeichert
#4 am 03.06.2013 um 21:09 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-Мα†˛є
Leader
I can not say I was not on the server!
because you must ask Moto!

q111.gif

IP gespeichert
#5 am 19.06.2013 um 12:51 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
[Bicharrakos]Scofield
User

Hi. Im [Bicharrakos]Scofield.

Last saturday night I made a stupid thing: i killed -=©P=-motosack in spawn. Ten seconds later i was banned.

I send various message to moto telling him i'm really sorry but i've received no reply.

I know i made a big shit but i think being banned for more than 4 day it's enough for a punishement.

I repeat: im really sorry and i'll never make stupidities again on the server.

I've learn de lesson.

Please, could somebody remove my ban?

Thank you

IP gespeichert
#6 am 19.06.2013 um 19:40 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
peaceberry
User
 dafuer.gif 

IP gespeichert
#7 am 19.06.2013 um 21:28 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
[Bicharrakos]Scofield
User
Scofield51 schrieb:

Hi. Im [Bicharrakos]Scofield.

Last saturday night I made a stupid thing: i killed -=©P=-motosack in spawn. Ten seconds later i was banned.

I send various message to moto telling him i'm really sorry but i've received no reply.

I know i made a big shit but i think being banned for more than 4 day it's enough for a punishement.

I repeat: im really sorry and i'll never make stupidities again on the server.

I've learn de lesson.

Please, could somebody remove my ban?

Thank you

I've just see that the ban is permanent... I've only made ONE stupidity. I dont understand...

Moto, i'm really sorry. Please, remove my ban.

If your idea isn't remove it, think about this: "Let those who have never sinned throw the first stones."

By all.

IP gespeichert
#8 am 19.06.2013 um 21:38 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-Мα†˛є
Leader

Hi den Ban kann nur ich aufheben .

Ich bin noch bis 29.06. im Urlaub und kann leider vorher nichts machen.

SORRY

q111.gif

IP gespeichert
#9 am 21.06.2013 um 08:31 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
T-Wayne
User

Ja bitte heb den Ban auf.

Ich war sowieso der Meinung, dass wir gar nicht erst permanent bannen dürfen, zumindest meinte Matze sowas zu einigen von uns und meiner Meinung nach schon gar nicht wegen Lappalien wie Teamkill. Allerdings kann das natürlich auch nur für TF2 gegolten haben, weiß grad nicht wie die Regeln da bei DoD stehen. Jedoch ist das ja schon arg hart, wenn es der erste Verstoß/Ban gewesen ist, gleich einen permanenten Ban zu setzen.

Vielleicht bin ich auch einfach zu gutgläubig, aber ich denke, dass man mit einem kurzen Ban immer weiter kommt, als die Leute permanent zu entfernen (es sei denn bei rechtsradikalen Äußerungen, da ist bei mir auch 0 Toleranz).

IP gespeichert
#10 am 21.06.2013 um 12:08 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
[Bicharrakos]Scofield
User

Hi

I see in the ban list http://stats.crazy-platoon.de/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist over 10 bans with the reason "Team Attack/Killing" and only one is permanent: ME.

Some of you saw me playing in your server and omiting my big mistake, how many of you have to reproching me something?

I dont understand. The only other ban by "Team Attack/Killing" of Moto I saw were for 4 days. Frankenstein and others admins ban for a week or a month. Some of them was their 2, 3, 8 or NINTH ban and they are not banned permanently.

You said: "es sei denn bei rechtsradikalen Äußerungen, da ist bei mir auch 0 Toleranz"

I dont know a lot of german but i think it seems meaning: tolerance zero.

I've already seen bans for RACISM and no one permanent. Where is the tolerance zero??????

I think you have to check and standarize the server rules, opinions and penalties.

It's only an opinion.

And i little think more: its near 1 week i've benn banned and i have no response of Moto :S

IP gespeichert
#11 am 21.06.2013 um 16:41 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
peaceberry
User
Ich bin auch dafür den ban aufzuheben und ich schließe mich Deniz an, perma-ban wegen einem Teamkill ist übertrieben.

IP gespeichert
#12 am 21.06.2013 um 17:09 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
T-Wayne
User
Scofield51 schrieb:
Hi

I see in the ban list http://stats.crazy-platoon.de/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist over 10 bans with the reason "Team Attack/Killing" and only one is permanent: ME.

Some of you saw me playing in your server and omiting my big mistake, how many of you have to reproching me something?

I dont understand. The only other ban by "Team Attack/Killing" of Moto I saw were for 4 days. Frankenstein and others admins ban for a week or a month. Some of them was their 2, 3, 8 or NINTH ban and they are not banned permanently.

You said: "es sei denn bei rechtsradikalen Äußerungen, da ist bei mir auch 0 Toleranz"

I dont know a lot of german but i think it seems meaning: tolerance zero.

I've already seen bans for RACISM and no one permanent. Where is the tolerance zero??????

I think you have to check and standarize the server rules, opinions and penalties.

It's only an opinion.

And i little think more: its near 1 week i've benn banned and i have no response of Moto :S

I'll translate what I've written down for you, so you don't misunderstand my position on this matter:

Yes please remove the ban.

In my opinion, it was not allowed to ban players permanently by ourselves (in that case i meant, that the headadmin Matze has the sole right for permanent bans, but I could be mistaken), because Matze said that to some of us. And a permanent ban because of such trivial matters like teamkilling is ridicolous in my opinion. But what he said was meant for Team Fortress 2, I do not know wether there are different rules for Day of Defeat: Source or not. But I believe this is pretty much a very hard punishment; If this was the first time he (Scofield) broke a rule and was banned permanently right away I think this was the wrong step.

Maybe I'm just too trusting , but I believe that with short term bans (if necesseary) the effect of punishment is way better, instead of removing people that play on our servers forever (except for radical right-wing expressions, in that case I'd go with 0 tolerance aswell).

Hope this helps you understand.

IP gespeichert
#13 am 22.06.2013 um 17:38 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
[Bicharrakos]Scofield
User
-=©P=-T-Wayne schrieb:

I'll translate what I've written down for you, so you don't misunderstand my position on this matter:

Yes please remove the ban.

In my opinion, it was not allowed to ban players permanently by ourselves (in that case i meant, that the headadmin Matze has the sole right for permanent bans, but I could be mistaken), because Matze said that to some of us. And a permanent ban because of such trivial matters like teamkilling is ridicolous in my opinion. But what he said was meant for Team Fortress 2, I do not know wether there are different rules for Day of Defeat: Source or not. But I believe this is pretty much a very hard punishment; If this was the first time he (Scofield) broke a rule and was banned permanently right away I think this was the wrong step.

Maybe I'm just too trusting , but I believe that with short term bans (if necesseary) the effect of punishment is way better, instead of removing people that play on our servers forever (except for radical right-wing expressions, in that case I'd go with 0 tolerance aswell).

Hope this helps you understand.

Understood perfectly, T-Wayne. Thank you.

I want to be clear too: I killed Moto intentionaly in our spawn. I know it was a very very "shitly" action. I merit a punishement. A kick, in my modest opinion, should be the first right way to explain me: "Hey, Scofield, next time a ban you!" but it's your server and your rules and we have all to accept them.

A ban for a while, a day, including a week could be a good punishement too but permanent is excesive.

I did apologize for my bad behaviour to Moto directly, in the sourcebans and in this forum. I think it's enough. I let here a little list of punishements I've seen in the sourcebans:

• Blackbeard: banned 1 day by Hardcore_United for TKIt was his 7th ban and his punishement were for a day!!!!!
  • Bomid: banned 1 day by Baum for RACISM. Only 8 bans total. For me, racism is no tolerable...
  • -] CPT-Metal [- BoB]Y[a$T3R: banned 10 minutes by STONED Engerl for TK. 2 bans. It could be right if it were his first ban...
  • Manik: banned 1 month by Giba for TK. 1 ban. ????
  • Hooch: banned 1 week by Metaxa Joe for TK. 2 bans. Perfect.
  • [Bicharrakos]Scofield: banned permanently by Moto for TK. Too many times banned: 1.
  • .:*Lieutenant JoNh PiReS*:.: banned 1 month by Giba for TK. Only banned 9 times.
  • yould2000: banned 1 month by Giba for TK. Banned 2 times
  • Bléckwenkel LU: banned 1 week by Frankenstein for TK. 1 ban.
  • Apsley Garrard ESP: banned 4 days by Lord_Vader for TK. 1 ban.
  • Alessandrix98: banned 1 month by Fanatic for RACISM. 1 ban.
  • ^SYP^ Jhm350: banned 1 week by Frankenstein for TK. 2 bans.
  • dam you hudson: banned 1 DAY by Moto for TK. 4 BANS total.

Where is the diference between dam you hudson and me??? Perhaps he dont kill Moto but another guy. I dont know but a TK is a TK, in Germany, in Spain and in Luxemburg.

Could someone help me, please?

Thank you.

IP gespeichert
#14 am 23.06.2013 um 13:29 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
T-Wayne
User

Matze replied earlier, that he'll return next week from his vacation.

He's the only one, that can remove your ban from the list, and unfortunatly that means, you'll have to sit this out. None of us can help you there (I would if it was possible).

All I can personally say about this is, that I'm sorry this happened to you. I agree the ban length is unfairly set and that it should be removed instantly. But there's nothing I/we can do about it.

Also, it'd been nice to hear Moto's opinion of this, just for the record. But I think he's very rarely visiting this forum.

Sorry about that, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be removed after your apology here and towards Moto (if that happened).

IP gespeichert
#15 am 23.06.2013 um 23:36 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
[Bicharrakos]Scofield
User
-=©P=-T-Wayne schrieb:

Also, it'd been nice to hear Moto's opinion of this, just for the record. But I think he's very rarely visiting this forum.

Thank you very much T-Wayne for trying to resolve this even without being me a member of your Community or Clan.

Of course, I think too that Moto has to give his opinion and tell what happened.

Surely he'll tell that I killed him intentionally in our spawn because that's what happened.

While, i'm awaiting for the resolution of this and...

Thank you again.

IP gespeichert
#16 am 24.06.2013 um 02:35 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
[Bicharrakos]Scofield
User

Alles ist klaar und danke schön fur alle 13.gif 

Moto only wanted to ban me a day but he made a mistake with the command. For me it's no problem: if I didn't made the idiot, he couldnt ban me.

When Matze unban me, for me all will be ok and I promise never made stupidities on the server. Only enjoy playing DOD.

Thank you T-Wayne again,  Hardcore, Matze and Moto.

See you soon on the server.

ff35.gif  

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 2 »
Passwort vergessen?
Registriere dich jetzt!
external link: gnomdesign