Forum
Hauptforum Forum: DOD Server / Spiel Thread: -=©P=-Hardcore_United admin rights.

-=©P=-Hardcore_United admin rights.
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 08.06.2013 um 13:03 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-ZeNix

This Hardcore guy is not really often in the Zombie server, but when he's there we feel him...

My friend Big G and I was playing and Big G holded his mic on and it wasn't on pupose and then Harcore mute him. Then Big G was trying to move an object and he team attacked someone (might be Hardcore) and it wasn't on purpose and then he kick him so he could spawn as Zombie...

First of all we all know it's the most anoying thing is to get from humen to Zombie. This Hardcore guy should just slay him or slap him with 50 hp.

And he shall not mute Big G with something he didn't do on purpose. The think that happened was that Big G's mic wasn't fully plugged into his computer and when he tried to speak it just say this scratch sound and it was only for 4 seconds or so.. Well he got muted.

I told Hardcore very friendly to unmute Big G and i asked friendly why he needed to kick him and he just wrote back "no discussion" and I pissed me so much of that i said "Shit admin" because he was so cold to all people. I got kicked... I accept that, but the things he did to Big G wasn't right...

Now to another day

I was playing in the server with many of the regular visitors and when Hardcore was Zombie and I was humen he slayed me 3 times so i got to be zombie. ( Dokuz was witness to this ) He've also banned me for 10 and 30 mins before just because i owned as humen.

Once again... He've also muted me one day because i sang into the microfone and Dokuz needed to unmute me again. Thanks to Dokuz for that.

I don't accept how Hardcore is using his admin, so now it's up to you admins here what shall happens...

Thanks

Greetings ZeNix 

Meep _@__´´

Ja meine internet ist sehr schön  zunge1.gif  

IP gespeichert
PayPal
#2 am 08.06.2013 um 13:26 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Hardcore_United
User

1. muss ich mich nicht beleidigen lassen.

2.war der teamkill absichtlich weil ich da gelegen hab wo kein Zombie war und auch gar nicht hätte sein können.

3. hab ich big g nur für eine runde gemutet.

4. hab ich zenix nie gemutet oder gebannt.

IP gespeichert
#3 am 08.06.2013 um 14:31 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-ZeNix
-=©P=-Hardcore_United schrieb:

2.war der teamkill absichtlich weil ich da gelegen hab wo kein Zombie war und auch gar nicht hätte sein können.

I don't speak German. Sorry

Meep _@__´´

Ja meine internet ist sehr schön  zunge1.gif  

IP gespeichert
#4 am 08.06.2013 um 20:40 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
T-Wayne
User
ZeNix schrieb:

I don't speak German. Sorry

1. I don't need to let others insult me.

2. The teamkill was intentional, because i lay low, where no zombie was nor could have been at all anyways.

3. I muted Big G only for 1 round.

4. I never muted nor banned Zenix.

IP gespeichert
#5 am 09.06.2013 um 17:12 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Danny
User

Guys, relax.

Hardcore is a full Member of the Clan and a longterm friend on the zombie server. Even if you dont always understand the reason for an admin action there is no need for insulting. If your counterpart has admin console access the only thing you can achieve is loosing. If you have a problem with some admin action post it here in the forum, so well done, Zenix. For the original problem: If somebody is Mic-broadcasting non stop we as players and admin dont know the reason. Of course it could be a stuck mic, but the usual reason is Sound-Spam from trolls / braindeads / kids. When I experience that I dont go along and interview people if there could be a problem with their mic - I just mute them. If I get insult as a result I take further actions so I dont see anything wrong in Hardcore's action.

@Hardcore. Wir haben immer mehr ausländische Stammspieler auf der Zombie-Maschine, Zenix & Big-G sind zwei davon. Sind zwar per Mic nicht immer zu verstehen, aber dafür gibts ja nen Chat. Wenn's Probleme gibt, sprich die Jungs & Mädels einfach an, das hilft in der Regel.

Now Guys, we are a fun clan, that means we are not playing for the fucking rank list but to have fun. Relax and be nice to each other.

Have a long shovel,

Danny 

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »
Passwort vergessen?
Registriere dich jetzt!
external link: gnomdesign