Forum
Hauptforum Forum: DOD Server / Spiel Thread: Concerns about a player

Concerns about a player
Seite: «  1 2 »
#1 am 02.01.2014 um 14:02 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Sergio
User

Hello guys! First of all I am really sorry I will have to write this in English, I hope it's ok. Also, congratulations on the amazing Gungame server, surely the best one out there.

I would like to express my concerns regarding one of our players, usually goes by the name Gitech. When he is online there is no one who can beat him, not even the best players. I took a few demos and his gameplay is very suspicious. For those who don't know me I was an admin for UKCS for 3 years (left recently so I could enjoy some peace , so there is some experience to corroborate my opinion. The main thing for me is when I first noticed this guy he had clocked 70 hours of DODs! He's upped this to 90 hours now, but still not long enough to justify such skills. A fresh Steam account is not a good sign as you all know.

Last night a few players (myself included) were losing their patience with this guy and when I checked his Steam Account this morning his name had changed to Piu-Piu (why, I ask?). This is the link to the account:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074048243

He plays UKCS but I can't remember him, he probably plays CS only on this server. He's befriended Elmo who is an admin, now that doesn't mean they are friends and this is not the first time a cheater befriends an admin to disguise his intentions.

If I am wrong about him I apologise, but could you please keep an eye on his gameplay when he is online? He really makes great players look like noobs, and if he is so skilled we should at least ask what happened to his previous Steam account (because I don't buy the fact he's been playing this for only 90 hours).

Thank you very much! 

zuletzt editiert von Sergio am 02.01.2014 14:14 Uhr
IP gespeichert
PayPal
#17 am 04.05.2014 um 16:30 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Sergio
User

It shows you the kind of person he is (insults and insults). But then again, what would you expect from a game hacker? 

Do you want to know how my game has improved? I've been playing DODs for many years (with the same Steam Account), but only recently came to know Gungame. Playing here everyday and watching what the other good players do... getting used to the weapons I had never bothered to use before, such as Rocket. I've always been a top MGer and not bad with the sniper, if you check the UKCS awards you will see my name in there.

My game has improved through practice, not hacks (which is your case). Bend is your brother? Whether we like each other or not he is clean and I respect him, we forgive each other when we TK and I have no problems with him.

You seem too defensive at the moment Gitech. And the answer is no, I am not sending you the demo. It's been sent to the people who matter. 

IP gespeichert
#18 am 04.05.2014 um 20:01 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
T-Wayne
User
Sergio schrieb:

You seem too defensive at the moment Gitech. And the answer is no, I am not sending you the demo. It's been sent to the people who matter. 

I'll review it and reply later/tomorrow. Thanks
IP gespeichert
#19 am 06.05.2014 um 21:45 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
T-Wayne
User
-=©P=-T-Wayne schrieb:
Sergio schrieb:

I'll review it and reply later/tomorrow. Thanks

Hi, we're still looking into it!
IP gespeichert
#20 am 06.05.2014 um 22:15 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-Мα†˛є
Leader

hi

danke für die Demo.

Ich finde einige stellen merkwürdig.

deshalb habe ich die Demo an  http://www.smacbans.com/ geschickt das die sich das mal anschauen.

Die können das besser beurteilen als ich, und er wird dan auch gleich in deren Ban liste eingetragen.

wenn die sich melden melde ich mich wider. 

THX 

q111.gif

IP gespeichert
#21 am 19.05.2014 um 13:06 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-Gitech
man man man, ich hab schon geschrieben,dass ich alle maps kenne ,so gute wie nie jemand, ich weiss von wo leute kommen können oder wo sie campen könenn, wh gibts hier nicht,reine luck luck und nochmal luck, irgendwie leute von smacbans antworten nicht villeicht verstehen die gar nix ob es cheat ist oder skill.   Ich brauche keine programme um festzustellen ob man cheatet oder nicht na dann fruss . Und franki danke schon für bann (grund wallhack?) hast du beweise oder demos? oder wieder einer von deiner freunden hat sich beschwert? das er mich nicht killenkann oder wenn ich campe und an diese stelle nicht dran kommt schon gruss an cheser du wieest schon
IP gespeichert
#22 am 19.05.2014 um 19:55 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Sergio
User

It certainly takes a lot of luck to stand on top of a tower looking at the floor and Suddenly jump on top of the only enemy who happens to be running past. TWICE! I wish I had your luck, I would be a billionaire by now .

You certainly know the maps and you can definitely play, but I hope whoever is seeing this demo will see some sense. You do not need this "add-on", why did you do it?

Interetingly when in-game you are constantly nominating the maps with more obstacles and you do not do very well in open maps.

zuletzt editiert von Sergio am 19.05.2014 19:56 Uhr
IP gespeichert
#23 am 19.05.2014 um 20:45 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
KraXXXel
User
hey Sergio u still have the demo? if yes pls pm me!

u4444.gif 

don't make SHOVEL angry. You wouldn't like SHOVEL  angry. 

IP gespeichert
#24 am 19.05.2014 um 22:40 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Danny
User

Dia duit Shane,

ich bin zwar nicht Sergio, aber die Demo hast Du jetzt trotzdem,

Dia mar beannacht,

Danny 

IP gespeichert
#25 am 19.05.2014 um 23:03 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Sergio
User
Thanks Danny. Please pay special attention to the spade kills, I believe it is around tick 25300.
IP gespeichert
#26 am 19.05.2014 um 23:45 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Danny
User

Welcome Sergio. I watched you tonight, nice gamplay, very enabled player and no bullshit. Thats the style I like.

Take care,

Danny 

IP gespeichert
#27 am 11.07.2014 um 23:32 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-ZeNix

I love reading this haha xD

Well i think that guy hacks too. I'm sorry, yes i played with wallhack when i was younger and it's so clearly. He is wallhacking and tries to hide it xD Not so good at it

Good luck! (y) 

Meep _@__´´

Ja meine internet ist sehr schön  zunge1.gif  

IP gespeichert
Seite: «  1 2 »
Passwort vergessen?
Registriere dich jetzt!
external link: gnomdesign