Forum
Hauptforum Forum: DOD Server / Spiel Thread: T-wayne

T-wayne
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 01.12.2014 um 20:20 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
hondacivictyper
User

hi!!

i have been banned for T-wayne (1 week) , because in the zombie server when humans born they leave a pistol in respawn and i get it to kill humans like all the people.

and finally look better the behaviour ( hacker) of exceed,vorag,owkut and now called nales, changing picture and name every 7 days like a professional hacker

No more coments..

danke 

IP gespeichert
PayPal
#2 am 02.12.2014 um 08:12 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
T-Wayne
User
hondacivictyper schrieb:

hi!!

i have been banned for T-wayne (1 week) , because in the zombie server when humans born they leave a pistol in respawn and i get it to kill humans like all the people.

and finally look better the behaviour ( hacker) of exceed,vorag,owkut and now called nales, changing picture and name every 7 days like a professional hacker

No more coments..

danke 

Hello,

I was called because of another person !dam ing the spawn. When I saw you kill humans with a pistol, I was quite sure that it is not intended to be this way. Like when humans give zombies a grenade.

I am very sure that this is not allowed, however I am willing to ask around and if i was mistaken, I can just shorten the ban.

However, it was not only the pistol, it was also the fact that you and snk killed Zombies that left the spawn. You both just stood in front of the bars and they were not able to leave it. That together with your intentional pistol killing as zombie led me to this decision.

About your 2nd part:
I know some of these people change their names like all 3 days. I dont know why, they are rotating their names between each other, which is very annoying for me aswell because i have some of them in my list. Actually it was Nales who was asking me to come to server because of the Spawn dam ing.

Sorry, unless somebody tells me it was a mistake and pistol for zombies is legit, i can not do anything for you. Could just shorten it to maybe 3-4 days because of the wonderful thread title.

Cheers

Wayne

IP gespeichert
#3 am 02.12.2014 um 17:08 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
T-Wayne
User

Hey again,

just talked with Matze about this.

The pistols are indeed spawned there by intention. I am sorry I didn't know that.

Matze tried to remove them, yet impossible for him. I do personally believe that zombies with pistols is almost equalling god mode, however that is not the point here and I accept that I was wrong, although I didn't know about this.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused here. You can now visit the server again of course.

Hopefully you understand my initial reason. 

Cheers

Wayne

IP gespeichert
#4 am 02.12.2014 um 17:26 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
hondacivictyper
User
thank you!
IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »
Passwort vergessen?
Registriere dich jetzt!
external link: gnomdesign