Forum
Hauptforum Forum: DOD Server / Spiel Thread: Constant verbal abuse

Constant verbal abuse
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 28.06.2015 um 00:54 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Sergio
User
This guy has been doing this for ages but tonight he was out of control. The server was not full and there were no admins around so I guess he felt very comfortable. Lots of verbal abuse on the mic, directed at Virtually everyone. I've won a few rounds so I was one of the prefered targets. There were some racist remarks When I refused to answer his question "Where are you from?". He left When he finally won a round, but not without going into spec to throw a few more insults.

I know no one needs to be an angel here but non-stop verbal abuse makes it a lot less enjoyable. Hope you can do something. 

MeepMeepSheep
STEAM_0: 0: 5837746

zuletzt editiert von Sergio am 28.06.2015 00:55 Uhr
IP gespeichert
PayPal
#2 am 28.06.2015 um 08:07 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-Мα†žє
Leader
hi simply address an admin on the server when it is time resist there. can it Perma Mutenen Unfortunately this is only when it is on the server.
Greeting Matze

q111.gif

IP gespeichert
#3 am 28.06.2015 um 20:08 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-ZeNix
Sergio schrieb:
This guy has been doing this for ages but tonight he was out of control. The server was not full and there were no admins around so I guess he felt very comfortable. Lots of verbal abuse on the mic, directed at Virtually everyone. I've won a few rounds so I was one of the prefered targets. There were some racist remarks When I refused to answer his question "Where are you from?". He left When he finally won a round, but not without going into spec to throw a few more insults.

I know no one needs to be an angel here but non-stop verbal abuse makes it a lot less enjoyable. Hope you can do something. 

MeepMeepSheep
STEAM_0: 0: 5837746

GIBA and I are playing alot on the server. GIBA isn't really looking out of the players because he just enjoys playing the game, but i'm looking at everyone all the time, so just add me or write to me when you see something that's unacceptable on the server.

Greetings

ZeNix 

Meep _@__´´

Ja meine internet ist sehr schön  zunge1.gif  

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »
Passwort vergessen?
Registriere dich jetzt!
external link: gnomdesign