Forum
Hauptforum Forum: DOD Server / Spiel Thread: Racial abuse

Racial abuse
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 17.08.2015 um 00:28 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Sergio
User

I was playing as usual last night when this person put it in his head that I was cheating. He saw me sprinting with the spade and the knife and thought I was speed hacking, and threw me a lot of abuse all night. I connected again today and he was there, throwing yet more abuse and most importantly, racist remarks: as shown on the screenshots attached.

I know there is rule here that says:

3) Who uses banned or racist symbols in picture, name, detection spray tags or express train himself racially, will be kicked and banned permanently.

I hope you will deal with this player according to the server rules, I am not here to be racially abused and I don't think anyone should be subjected to such things.

http://imgur.com/a/ya18A

This one is from Saturday 16/08:

http://imgur.com/juhOaOY 

Player: Fenix.R STEAM_0: 0: 24033 

The second 2nd took place 16/08 around 23hs. No admins around I'm afraid.

zuletzt editiert von Sergio am 17.08.2015 02:51 Uhr
IP gespeichert
PayPal
#2 am 18.08.2015 um 13:21 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-Мα†žє
Leader

hi

sorry kam noch nicht dazu .

das war aber keine besondert böse beleidigung ?

wenn wir jeden runter schmeissen nur weil er mal jemanden beleidigt währe der Server halb leer .

wenn das wider holt vor kommt bitte noch ein paar bilde dann nehme ich ihn für 4 Wochen aus dem Spiel.

gruß Matze 

q111.gif

IP gespeichert
#3 am 18.08.2015 um 15:08 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Sergio
User

Hi Matze!

It is a racial insult regardless isn't it? The guy was also constantly accusing me of cheating and making other players upset (he told them I had been VAC banned the night before, ridiculous because if that was the case I wouldn't have been able to connect) and team killing me on purpose. It was so annoying it put me off from playing. This is a new player (only a few hours on the Server) and he seems to think this is a "no man's land".

I will take a full demo the next time I meet him, perhaps that would be better. Also, today I am the "victim" and tomorrow it might be someone else. Surely we want nice people around, so more and more players will come and stay.

I am not asking for a ban but I've seen people being permanently gagged for much less. A day before Deinos permanently gagged Jesus for saying "Do you think Deinos is a cheater? (1) Yes (2) No". I have the screenshots showing Jesus' light hearted comment and the admin's heavy handed reaction, happy to send them to you if required.

Thank you for your attention. 

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »
Passwort vergessen?
Registriere dich jetzt!
external link: gnomdesign