Forum
Hauptforum Forum: DOD Server / Spiel Thread: Banned for anti-recoil

Banned for anti-recoil
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 13.11.2016 um 00:17 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Sergio
User

I've just been banned for 30 min by Frankenstein. Reason: Anti-recoil

This doesn't make any sense, do you have a demo to prove this Frank?

It is bad enough to be insulted by lots of players without skills, now you ban me without proof and these people will be even more disrespectful in the future!

I am not using anti-recoil or anything else, I wasn't even winning the round when you gave me this silly punishment.

Please explain. 

IP gespeichert
PayPal
#2 am 15.11.2016 um 14:19 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Sergio
User

Right, I suspect I am not getting a reply so can I just ask one thing?

While banning for insulting admins, nades in spawn etc. should always be at the admins' discretion accusing someone of cheating should always be substantiated with proper evidence.

I assume Franskenstein will have a demo that unequivocally shows my spray pattern and supports his accusation? If this is the case please attach the demo to the ban. If you don't have a demo please be careful before accusing someone of cheating and imagine how you would feel if you were in my position.

Thank you. 

IP gespeichert
#3 am 15.11.2016 um 21:54 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-Мα†žє
Leader

Hi
I wrote to Frankenstein that he should report here.
I can not say anything because I was not there.
greeting Matze

sorry GoogleTranslate 

q111.gif

IP gespeichert
#4 am 16.11.2016 um 02:06 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-Frankenstein
A demo I did not but the warp inside a zoom at the weapon garand is not normal and does not make so fast. But what I have seen was enough for me to be 30min from the game course to ban me your game and look through many other fellow players. The one with dme recoll was not wanted as a fault why I wanted to banish you.

Just try to switch times that is only a fun gungame server as a war server where everyone with every weapon always have to meet.

IP gespeichert
#5 am 16.11.2016 um 10:56 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Sergio
User

I am sorry but accusing someone of cheating without even a proper demo is completely irresponsible.

You give me a ban based on "what you see" and probably because your friends were complaining (by the way, thank you Apo) but there is no evidence whatsoever.

In essence I cannot be a good player, this is what you are saying? You could have asked me to slow down or take a break instead of making a false accusation, I would understand.

I've played this game since its release and I have more than 3000 hours on the clock, so I would be really disappointed if I wasn't moderately good. There are better players though, are they all cheating as well?

Like I said, if you think I am taking it too seriously just ask and I will understand. It is a competitive game and like anyone else I play to win. But I do appreciate this is a fun Server.

By the way, your screenshot is broken Frank. In any case I really cannot understand what can be proved from a picture. 

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »
Passwort vergessen?
Registriere dich jetzt!
external link: gnomdesign