Forum
Hauptforum Forum: DOD Server / Spiel Thread: The usual admin abuse

The usual admin abuse
Seite: « 1 2 »
#1 am 22.02.2017 um 23:00 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Sergio
User

This is so absurd it actually becomes funny.

Yesterday I PM'ed a "friend" to complain about some of the maps Zenix was pushing on the Server. Minutes later Zenix himself sends me a PM calling me a "fucker" amongst other names.

I've explained to him my message was sent in private to another person and he wasn't supposed to know, let alone throw insults at me based on that information.

Zenix was mad because I didn't like his maps, asking questions non-stop on private chat. Towards the end of the evening he started to load some silly maps, culminating with a bright pink map (without textures) which basically emptied the Server.

Today when I joined he joined immediately after and kicked me off the Server at the first opportunity. He spent the next couple of hours in spec trying to find something to frame me with, which he didn't.

A few minutes ago and when I was once again in front he prepared a ban visible to everyone on the Server (something about insulting him for not accepting Server rules), and at tick 21800 pressed his magic button to show "who is in charge". Gave me a 5 days ban.

To be honest, I don't care. I've seen enough around here to realise there is no rule. This is not the first and it won't be the last admin abusing his powers, my apologies to the good ones who actually do their job to promote CP.

The demo is here, if anyone cares. Frankly, I am tired of dealing with people like Zenix.

http://www.filedropper.com/zenix2

IP gespeichert
PayPal
#2 am 22.02.2017 um 23:23 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-ZeNix

As always there is two sides of the story. What happened yesterday was that you said my maps were bad and "zenix releases shit rate maps" and for real, i have no problem with you not liking my maps, the thing is that i would like you to tell me instead of other players so that i can improve my skills. I told you all this yesterday so i wont borther you with it again. By the way, i told you "fucker" not to insult you, but because you "fuck around" and tell other people shit about me instead of telling it to me instead. And that is the only "insult i gave you" when you told me "fucking kid" many times yesterday... 

So today i join the server and we play convoy. I see nades coming to hit my head inside the spawn and i decided with myself that if those nades would kill me i would kick the person who were the owner of the nades. I didn't sit in the server waiting for you to do something wrong so i could kick you, that is just silly. Yesterday we ended the argue and talked nicely to each other again so i thought we were done. And i did not change the map so some silly maps.. I just played... Alright so after i kick you for throwing nades into the spawn, which is against the rules and actually results in 1 day ban, you start writing to me, starting off really offensive. Here is the conversation:

Sergio: Little piece of shit, what took you so long?

-=©P=- ZeNix: What do you mean ?

Sergio: fuck you idiot, fucking kid

-=©P=- ZeNix: Wow wtf chill out

Sergio is now playing Day of Defeat: Source. Click here to join.

-=©P=- ZeNix: What is your problem with me ?

Sergio: Keep playing your little game

-=©P=- ZeNix: Dude, it's not my fault that you guys can't follow rules. I kick Apo, O2, Palim, Captain, etc too sometimes... Just swipe away your tears and play man

Sergio: You have to warn first asshole

Sergio: Nice win

Sergio: It was just waiting to happen

-=©P=- ZeNix: So i should warn you every minute... I don't have to warn you every time you get nades. You know it is a rule. You are way older than me so quit acting like you say i am, a kid

Sergio: Little Zenix's feeling are hurt because I told someone else IN PRIVATE his maps were shite

-=©P=- ZeNix: I don't win

-=©P=- ZeNix: Whaaat this has nothing to do with my map hahaha xD

Sergio: of course not

-=©P=- ZeNix: I saw the nades coming and i decided if i die by this nade i will kick the person and the person happens to be you

-=©P=- ZeNix: So just because you said something about my map should make me stop kicking you because you will think its because of that?

-=©P=- ZeNix: Chill out... i just make the server comfortable by following rules..

Sergio: You must be a proper retard Zenix. Farewell

Sergio is now playing Day of Defeat: Source. Click here to join.

-=©P=- ZeNix: Stop calling me zenix lol...

-=©P=- ZeNix: It sounds strange

-=©P=- ZeNix: You should know that i kick all the people who throw nades into spawn. I am over what happened yesterday. I see that i reacted very hard, but i can't help it, i react like that when people say shit behind my back... But i am over it and i hope you are too... Well... I kick the people who throw nades into spawn. I have kicked you before. I have kicked O2, Apo and many others and i stopped to warn you guys because it happens all the time that you throw nades into spawn so it should not come as a surprise. I have no mercy with you guys because i know you play very good and you can win without breaking rules. And if i just say like always "don't throw nades into spawn" and you answer "sorry" and we continue playing, then you guys will never stop doing it. Thats why i dont warn. It has nothing to do with yesterday i don't admin abuse dude... That is like shitting where you eat you get it ?

Now to the rules:

Rule 4: Who repeatedly and seriously offends without apology, will  be kicked and banned for at least one day.

Rule 11: The orders of admins and clan members are to be obeyed unconditionally. Banned players can apply for removal of the ban, but must provide valid  reasons, why they were wrongly banned or must show honest insight and refrain in future the actions which led to exclusion. A claim for waiver does not exist.

It doesn't say that i have to warn you before kicking you, it's just a service i have to people sometimes.

About how i banned you. To ban with another reason that is listed in the ban-manu you have to do it in the chat. It is not supposed to be shown, but i was. And it is supposed to ban you right away but some bug happened, so you were already banned, but could continue playing until you left, and then you would be banned, so i chose to kick you instead of waiting.

So if we sum up which kind of insults that have been here

ZeNix: Fucker

Sergio: Fucking little kid, fuck you idiot, little zenix feelings hurt, retard, little piece of shit and asshole

After our conversation you removed me as a friend and ignored me in the server so i believe that you were not about to say sorry for the insult and i here refer to rule 4. So my opinion is your banlenght is all fair.

Best Regards

ZeNix 

zuletzt editiert von -=©P=-ZeNix am 22.02.2017 23:27 Uhr

Meep _@__´´

Ja meine internet ist sehr schön  zunge1.gif  

IP gespeichert
#3 am 22.02.2017 um 23:49 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Sergio
User

You must have a very small tool Zenix, I am glad abusing your "powers" help you alleviate your frustration.

So you called me a "Fucker" but you didn't really mean it? And then I reply to your insults in private and you ban me for 5 days

It took you 2 hours to throw me a ban after I've reacted to your kick, are you so slow to think?

"Zenix releases maps at shit rate", this is what I said. IN PRIVATE, to another immature person I thought would keep it quiet (this is the reason why it's called "private message" in case you never knew). He told you, it's his right. But you should never have acted upon it.

And now you find it funny to stay on my back. Go back to your map creation career and good luck (you are going to need it).

As for CP, it's a real shame you are leaving such a nice Server on the hands of people like Zenix or Bose.

Farewell Zenix. 

zuletzt editiert von Sergio am 22.02.2017 23:52 Uhr
IP gespeichert
#4 am 22.02.2017 um 23:55 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-ZeNix

Sergio,

It took me this long because i was desgussion with myself and my friend what i should do in this situation and i chose to keep up with the rules and give you that ban. I have had alot of people writing to me complaining about you the latest month, but i told them that they should just ignore whatever you were doing, but now it came to me; the insulting. So i just collected all stuff together and i were about to give you one week ban, but i thought 5 days were enough so that you could be joining us again on monday (i know, i have tourettes, i like when days fit lol)...

I was hoping that you would go into this forum and write nicely to me and other CP members so that we could desguss it as adults once again and i could unban you, but you show me that the 5 days ban maybe should've been one week.

Best Regards

ZeNix 

Meep _@__´´

IP gespeichert
#5 am 22.02.2017 um 23:58 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Palim
User
It's his task area to ban or kick people who doesn't follow the rules. When he says don't throw nades into the spawn then simply don't do it. And at all it is a shitty move to throw nades into the spawn areas. I did it once myself and get kicked so I deserved it. However, there are certain maps you can't avoid it like poolday etc. because they are small maps. In the other way you can't insult people like you want we are already adults so act like one.
IP gespeichert
#6 am 22.02.2017 um 23:59 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
O2
User

omg this dude, look is 2 simple every server has rules u have to follow them, i was kicked 2 for spawn nades, without warn and im cool with that cuz i broke the rules and is not a big deal .

and u insult people time to time,so zenix did the right thing in my opinion.

and stop crying and acting like kid grow up. 

IP gespeichert
#7 am 23.02.2017 um 00:00 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Sergio
User

"i have tourettes"

Really, is this the best you can come with? You admit you insulted me first and then you come with this BS?

Who else is complaining about me? Amuse me. 

As far as I know you can extend the ban, I don't plan to join the Server anymore.

An admin with tourettes and a confessed cheater, this is gold. 

IP gespeichert
#8 am 23.02.2017 um 00:06 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-ZeNix
Sergio schrieb:

"i have tourettes"

Really, is this the best you can come with? You admit you insulted me first and then you come with this BS?

Who else is complaining about me? Amuse me. 

As far as I know you can extend the ban, I don't plan to join the Server anymore.

An admin with tourettes and a confessed cheater, this is gold. 

Sergio, you are too serious. I gave you 5 days instead of a week and you are angry about this? What does tourettes has to do if i am admin or not really? And who is the confessed cheater?

Best Regards  

ZeNix 

Meep _@__´´

IP gespeichert
#9 am 23.02.2017 um 00:09 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Sergio
User

Did you see me throwing grenades in spawn Palim? No, you didn't because there is no demo (Zenix probably doesn't even know how to take demos).

O2 "dude", the same guy who insults Gitech (who is also an admin by the way) openly on chat everytime he joins. Oh, and I also remember you badmouthing Gitech to Zenix who actually agreed instead of asking you not to insult admins.

No one here is without his enemies but I don't have to many. It's interesting that O2 is already here to protect his special needs friend, good timing. 

By the way Zenix, you told me in private you cheated before. That makes you a "confessed cheater" in anyone's book. Thank you for being so kind and giving me "only" 5 days, you are so sweet. 

zuletzt editiert von Sergio am 23.02.2017 00:10 Uhr
IP gespeichert
#10 am 23.02.2017 um 00:16 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-ZeNix
Sergio schrieb:

Did you see me throwing grenades in spawn Palim? No, you didn't because there is no demo (Zenix probably doesn't even know how to take demos).

O2 "dude", the same guy who insults Gitech (who is also an admin by the way) openly on chat everytime he joins. Oh, and I also remember you badmouthing Gitech to Zenix who actually agreed instead of asking you not to insult admins.

No one here is without his enemies but I don't have to many. It's interesting that O2 is already here to protect his special needs friend, good timing. 

By the way Zenix, you told me in private you cheated before. That makes you a "confessed cheater" in anyone's book. Thank you for being so kind and giving me "only" 5 days, you are so sweet. 

You are making conclusions too fast. I know how to record a demo, and play one... I saw yours and it is how i realize you saw i was about to ban you and i said sorry for this. I don't remember talking to anyone about Gitech. I never see him on the server anyway. 

I am not your enemy Sergio... I just can't continue being blind...

And i don't see a reason to record a demo of you throwing nades into spawn just to kick you. If i have to protect why i kick a person, it has come too far. I ban you because you insult me. 

When we talks about proves, you don't have a prove that i insulted you. You even lie and keep things out of your story... Like when we were talking nicely yesterday and how i told you sorry for saying "fucker" and explained i didn't mean it that way. Now you a problem with a illness that i have and laugh about it and that is something i will never accept. I won't ban you for saying stuff like that to me and i won't be your enemy, i just think that this has so end now, because you just buld up more and more insults in here...

Best regards

ZeNix 

Meep _@__´´

IP gespeichert
#11 am 23.02.2017 um 00:18 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Sergio
User

An admin with tourettes, this is hilarious Zenix.

Go and fuck yourself, how is that for tourettes? 

IP gespeichert
#12 am 23.02.2017 um 00:19 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
O2
User

My story with Gitech is before he became admin and i did it because  i don't like the way he plays just how i don't like the way u play.

And looks like Gitech didn't mind it more than u so i don't see who is protecting who......

And when i told Zenix the first time that u jump to spec trying to avoid me shoveling u  he told me to chill out that it is just a game ... means he protected u not me ..

It seems that u are an asshole with everyone.

And my story with u beggins the time i shoveled u and u said  Fuck u O2 u piece of shit

Next time u wanna shovel don't jump to spec.

And about the demo i think everyone is able to do it with console it is not complicated.

Zenix doesn't need to take a demo just to prove u throw those nades into the spawn even the insulting thing is far enough.

For me u can continue writing things i don't care i don't have the time nor want i to waste for u. 

IP gespeichert
#13 am 23.02.2017 um 00:27 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
O2
User

Seriously Sergiio ?????

U are a fucking pussy.

U are such a kid. U shouldn't be laughing about it u stupid  .

I knew u were mentally weak but not this much.

Now u prove that u are even worse then i thought.

I hope i never have to talk with a person like u again. 

IP gespeichert
#14 am 23.02.2017 um 00:30 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Sergio
User

O2 and Zenix, a pair made in heaven.

You must be really happy I won't be around to kick your butt anymore O2. The last time we met not only you got "shovelled", I won the round sticking a knife through your arse.

How can you make comments about something you did not see? A player who is always swearing on chat, lies about being an UKCS admin (I was an admin remember? And I still know all the people who stayed there, they've never heard of you), plays some very dodgy moves and is almost always inebriated. I am certain your opinion on this matter is 100% reliable.

What are you doing here by the way, how did you know this "quid pro quo" was taking place? I find it amusing that you thought "hey, instead of playing tonight let me check the forum" and ended up sticking your nose where you don't belong.

As I said, enjoy. You don't like the way I play because you get beat more often than you beat me, this is only natural

zuletzt editiert von Sergio am 23.02.2017 00:31 Uhr
IP gespeichert
#15 am 23.02.2017 um 00:38 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
O2
User

hahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaah u shovel me hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahhaha never run to spec but u do now i think u like 12 years old bro 

GET THE FUCK OVER IT  

IP gespeichert
#16 am 23.02.2017 um 00:40 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-ZeNix
Sergio schrieb:

O2 and Zenix, a pair made in heaven.

You must be really happy I won't be around to kick your butt anymore O2. The last time we met not only you got "shovelled", I won the round sticking a knife through your arse.

How can you make comments about something you did not see? A player who is always swearing on chat, lies about being an UKCS admin (I was an admin remember? And I still know all the people who stayed there, they've never heard of you), plays some very dodgy moves and is almost always inebriated. I am certain your opinion on this matter is 100% reliable.

What are you doing here by the way, how did you know this "quid pro quo" was taking place? I find it amusing that you thought "hey, instead of playing tonight let me check the forum" and ended up sticking your nose where you don't belong.

As I said, enjoy. You don't like the way I play because you get beat more often than you beat me, this is only natural

You do realize that this desgussion is not about putting a knife into the ass of another person, but a desgussion about insulting? What O2 ment is that you shouldn't laugh about me having tourettes. Yea I told O2 about what happened and what you wrote on the forum and therefor he goes and see it and answers. You are too heated right now Sergio. Take a break and text me some other time. See you

Best Regards

ZeNix 

Meep _@__´´

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 2 »
Passwort vergessen?
Registriere dich jetzt!
external link: gnomdesign