Forum
Hauptforum Forum: DOD Server / Spiel Thread: Unfair Auto Kill

Unfair Auto Kill
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 14.12.2019 um 12:30 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
DogStar
User

Firstly, I would like to say, that  that The being sent to spectators after being idle 5 seconds is a great improvement.

However, the Auto kill after a team wound or TK.

If someone runs infront of you and you get slayed, or if someone is killed when you are throwing nades , only to be auto killed, is not very fair.

secondly, if you are a CLAN member you don't get slayed. this gives you an advantage. thereby making the game unfair.

The game should be fair - I think everyone agrees? 

Give us the option to slay someone who TKs us. and not auto killed please. 

I would like to finish by saying, I enjoy the server and I really like the people who play, GIBA and SCHUMI etc, I like playing with you. 

Best regards

DogStar 

IP gespeichert
PayPal
#2 am 14.12.2019 um 15:34 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-Мα†˛є
Leader

Hi

there is no auto kill if you kill an admin !!

there is a spown protection if someone runs out of it and gets TK within 5 seconds, the TK is thrown back on the guard! So that the fools don't shoot everything with the MG that comes from the spown!

if you were auto kill you shot someone who just came out of the spown !!

The setting remains unchanged.

Gruß Matze 

sorry Google Translate 

zuletzt editiert von -=©P=-Мα†˛є am 14.12.2019 15:37 Uhr

q111.gif

IP gespeichert
#3 am 14.12.2019 um 17:38 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
DogStar
User

Hiya matze.

Danke für die Antwort.

Ich meinte, dass Autokill, wenn z.B. Ich TK jemanden. Sie sterben nicht, aber ich werde automatisch getötet. Deshalb, wenn jemand mit einer Nade getötet wird. Ich verliere automatisch ein Level. Ich denke, es wäre fairer, uns die Gelegenheit zu geben, zu vergeben oder zu töten. nicht automatisch getötet. Ich hoffe das macht Sinn. ich hatte heute Morgen eine wirklich schlechte Laune, entschuldigen Sie mich

argh Mein Deutsch sollte veile besser sein XD

(google Translate.. auch)   

IP gespeichert
#4 am 14.12.2019 um 18:59 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-Мα†˛є
Leader
As I said, killing automatically is only possible if you shout at a player who comes out of the spown, not with a normal TC! this is the protection that every player has the opportunity to get into the game.

This is also a protection against such idiots who shoot at the spown players who are then killed directly!

zuletzt editiert von -=©P=-Мα†˛є am 14.12.2019 19:03 Uhr

q111.gif

IP gespeichert
#5 am 14.12.2019 um 20:01 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
DogStar
User

Then there is something wrong with the settings.

Players are auto- killed if they shoot at other players far past the spawn area...in the middle of the game. 

There is no option: Forgive, Slay, Slap .(only sometimes)

If I shoot at a team member, I am Killed Automatically and the person I shot at walks away unhurt. (I tested this, as I was writing this)

Regardless of saying sorry etc, just auto killed. 

Anyway, I dont want to make a big deal of it, the settings as they stand are unfair. and you might want to test the settings you have set.

IP gespeichert
#6 am 14.12.2019 um 21:47 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-Мα†˛є
Leader
no who you do a TK who was killed by you gets the option slap or burn. if you apologize, the players should forgive what a lot of people don't do then you will be killed.

the spown protection is 5 sec if you kill someone in time you will be killed automatically!
that's a good thing that they are protected from MG from behind.

because a lot of people don’t get out of the spown and just shoot at it no matter if someone’s in front

q111.gif

IP gespeichert
#7 am 21.12.2019 um 13:05 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
DogStar
User

Hi.

Still trying to make sense of the auto kill.

In some maps, you spawn in various places. 

If a team mate runs infront of you and you wound him. You are auto slayed. No option to forgive etc.

Especially true if you have nades  and therefore you have no chance to win.

(A CP member on the other hand is auto forgiven  and has an advantage.)

but really, the issue is with auto kill, surely the players would be green or red when they are under spawn protection. but this is not the case.

I am sure there is something wrong with the settings .

I hope I am not annoying you too much  s581.gif  

IP gespeichert
#8 am 22.12.2019 um 18:43 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-Мα†˛є
Leader

the protection is from the TK plugin! because the players are not colored. and it goes 4 or 5 seconds.

q111.gif

IP gespeichert
#9 am 23.12.2019 um 11:02 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
DogStar
User

Thanks Matze.

I will drop this thread as it is going nowhere. But I will close by stating:

The current settings are unfair.

1. CP members are auto forgiven - giving them an advantage. therefor unfair.

2. Current settings that auto slay players who team- wound is unfair. as you can spawn anywhere and 5 seconds means you can be halfway round the map.

3. saying sorry when you are auto- killed. means saying sorry is redundant. as we are auto killed.

I would suggest turning off the TK- plugin and give us the option to forgive or slay .

This thread is supposed to be constructive criticism - besides my grievance with the auto-kill the rest is great and I thank you for it.

HAPPY HAPPY CHRISTMAS and MERRY KILLING FOR THE NEW YEAR!! 

IP gespeichert
#10 am 24.12.2019 um 09:44 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-Мα†˛є
Leader
 z46.gif 

q111.gif

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »
Passwort vergessen?
Registriere dich jetzt!
external link: gnomdesign