Forum
Hauptforum Forum: DOD Server / Spiel Thread: Ban : moolt

Ban : moolt
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 11.09.2023 um 09:43 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
moolt
User

Hello CP,

I got ban yesterday from the Gun game server, I would like to know the reason.

I have 5000 hours of dods and I never cheated, I play on this server for years that is why i dont understand.

I know some admins think I am cheating but this is not true and everyone knows it. I play on many servers and they know me.

Dods is a small community, there is few players left so if you ban for nothing you will just kill the game.

You can ask some good players they will tell you I dont cheat at all. You can stay hours in spectator watching me you will see nothing because there is nothing to see.

Also there is some players like Sonia who always win and you dont ban them, so what is the difference ?

I come here peacefully to clarify things, I was respecting the rules, i did nothing wrong...

kind regards,

moolt

IP gespeichert
PayPal
#2 am 11.09.2023 um 17:15 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-Мα†žє
Leader

hi

ich habe es an den Entsprechenden Admin Jonny Tabasco weiter geleitet das er sich melden soll.

gruß Matze 

zuletzt editiert von -=©P=-Мα†žє am 12.09.2023 17:47 Uhr

q111.gif

IP gespeichert
#3 am 12.09.2023 um 21:37 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-EXOTIC
Hello moolt,

Thank you for sharing your concerns about the impact it's having on our small community.
It's great to hear that you value having as part of our community.

While it's impressive to see a player perform so well, it's important to maintain a balanced and enjoyable gaming experience for everyone. Winning consistently can indeed be frustrating for other players, and it's natural for them to seek a more competitive and engaging environment.

To address this issue kindly, you might consider receiving many messages from admin´s, of course me included, in question, expressing our appreciation for your skills and dedication to the community. At the same time, we gently suggest that it could be more enjoyable for all if they occasionally allowed other players to have their moments of success too. Encouraging sportsmanship and fairness in the community can go a long way in fostering a positive gaming environment.

Remember, it's all about promoting camaraderie and enjoyment for everyone involved. You  should hopefully understand the importance of balance and ensuring everyone has a good time.

best regards Rudolf

P.S. It´s not about only you, but it´s like it is... and only 3 days, because you don´t follow for short pause, as i asked you personally as well! 
IP gespeichert
#4 am 30.09.2023 um 16:09 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
moolt
User

Nice joke Matze, you ban me for "spinhack" DDDDDDDDDD

Thank you, was a good joke, you made my day

Just because you dont like to lose, this is officialy the only server I banned from. Ask you some questions.

IP gespeichert
#5 am 30.09.2023 um 16:18 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-Мα†žє
Leader

keine ahnug wie dein Hack heist.

deine hitbox ist total verschoben .

du bist eben 2 x von einer Panzerfast getroffen worden und hast überlebt . und die nächste karte  der letzte kill war auch unmöglich . ich habe mit der ak44 auf dein Körper geschossen da gibt es aber keine hitbox die ist keine ahnug weit hinter dir oder neben dir.  

das hat nichts damit zu tun das ich nicht gerne verliere das ist mir egal.

vieleicht ist es auch kein Hack aber deine Config ist irgendwas verpfuscht. so Spieler will ich nicht auf dem Server . 

gruß Matze 

zuletzt editiert von -=©P=-Мα†žє am 30.09.2023 16:21 Uhr

q111.gif

IP gespeichert
#6 am 30.09.2023 um 18:19 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
moolt
User

you can watch any other players and say the same thing, so this only about me winning

If I was losing you would not ban me haha

Everything is said

IP gespeichert
#7 am 30.09.2023 um 18:46 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-Мα†žє
Leader

nein es geht genau um deine Hitbox die manipuliert ist

q111.gif

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »
Passwort vergessen?
Registriere dich jetzt!