Forum
Hauptforum Forum: DOD Server / Spiel Thread: Timberwolf

Timberwolf
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 10.05.2013 um 16:06 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
N0ck0uT
User

hey jungs war heute mal wieder auf dem zombie server und hab mal wieder live selbt erfahren wie auf gehsehen wie >Timberwolf team attacks macht und damit nicht aufhört wie er auf team nades drauf läuft um seinen made auf die zombie seite zu stellen weg tk.

würde mich sehr freuhen wenn da mal was passiert ansonsten kann sich ja jeder so auf eueren server behnehmen....

mfg trickکhot » N0ck0uT

IP gespeichert
PayPal
#2 am 10.05.2013 um 16:44 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
hondacivictyper
User

hey man!!

im tired of this things.... if we are 15 guys in respawn doing a cade is normal to have a team attack because the people is moving when you are shooting the wardrobe,beds etc.. to do a cade, i suffer the team attack too and i dont go to cry to nobody.....

kisses   wilck.gif 

IP gespeichert
#3 am 10.05.2013 um 16:55 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
N0ck0uT
User

it is unnormal to make team attacks. i was stand alone in a air shaft and you attack me yeah thats normal for you.

about grandes i have see we you run too a grandnade form pohenix and wait of the detonation to die this is very nice and i see this not for the first time..... 

IP gespeichert
#4 am 10.05.2013 um 17:05 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
hondacivictyper
User

i have deactivated the flashlight, the blood and the shadows, i cant see you in a dark tunnel maybe i was blocking the tunnel and you was under me. SORRY MAN SORRY.

About granades...... if someone goes to suicide try to jump for a high building, i know many people who shoot you when they havent more !dam to born again... i know is a dirty trick chase another player to fuck him , but the reality is the nade suicider kills the other player intentioned or not intentioned is not my problem but the nade suicider is the guilty.

IP gespeichert
#5 am 10.05.2013 um 17:46 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
N0ck0uT
User

you can tell what do you want flashlight on or off you must see my name

and anyway you make team attacks 

i not stupid ca 1400 person are rank on this server and you are the one that can`t behave

IP gespeichert
#6 am 12.05.2013 um 16:35 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
N0ck0uT
User
juhu und wieder mal ein tag an dem timberwolf die barikaden der mitspierler auseinander schießt weil er nicht reinkommt.......
IP gespeichert
#7 am 15.05.2013 um 17:30 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
besdokuz
User

Ich entschuldigunge mich erstmal, dass ich eben so spät schreibe Timber ist ein guter spieler und ich sage es offen das er manchmal scheiße baut ich verwahrne ihn auch aber er hat sowelche zeiten wo er scheiße macht und muss eben gewisse maßnamen ziehen ich persönlich mich in deiner Lage hineinversetzen kann 

Habe schon mit Timber mal geredet

Euer Dokuz  

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »
Passwort vergessen?
Registriere dich jetzt!
external link: gnomdesign