Forum
Hauptforum Forum: DOD Server / Spiel Thread: Troublemakers at the server

Troublemakers at the server
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 29.08.2013 um 17:01 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=ŠP=-ZeNix

We all know snK and we all know that he cheat, there's just no real prove and that's why he doesn't get banned. That's why him and his friends needs to get banned for other reasons.

snK, .eL maLaL., arrôw and all snK's friends are disrespecting.

They give grenades to themselves so they kill all. They shoot everyones baricades. They dam the spawn. They use bugs and exploits. They swear at other people and insults other people.

This is so disrespecting that i can't respect that treating anymore. These troublemakers need to get banned now. 

Greetings

ZeNix 

Meep _@__´´

Ja meine internet ist sehr schön  zunge1.gif  

IP gespeichert
PayPal
#2 am 29.08.2013 um 20:12 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
T-Wayne
User
ZeNix schrieb:

We all know snK and we all know that he cheat, there's just no real prove and that's why he doesn't get banned. That's why him and his friends needs to get banned for other reasons.

snK, .eL maLaL., arrôw and all snK's friends are disrespecting.

They give grenades to themselves so they kill all. They shoot everyones baricades. They dam the spawn. They use bugs and exploits. They swear at other people and insults other people.

This is so disrespecting that i can't respect that treating anymore. These troublemakers need to get banned now. 

Greetings

ZeNix 

Just so you know you're not being ignored, I am sure an admin that frequently plays on DoD:S will soon come up with a reply. I do not know these people, so I can not be of any assistance to you :/
IP gespeichert
#3 am 29.08.2013 um 20:27 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=ŠP=-ZeNix
-=ŠP=-T-Wayne schrieb:
Just so you know you're not being ignored, I am sure an admin that frequently plays on DoD:S will soon come up with a reply. I do not know these people, so I can not be of any assistance to you :/ 

It's totally alright man. I just wait

Meep _@__´´

IP gespeichert
#4 am 30.08.2013 um 00:32 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
snK10
User

Well, thats the only time im going to answer you zenix. I dont want to talk with u anytime:

1. I´m a ESL player since 6 years, for play matches, u can o install a program called ESL wire. This program search your cfg(cheat cfg that u call) and detect any cheat and automatically u be banned. After 6 years im not banned on esl. My team DELTA wins more or less 5 matches so imagine what a type of teams are there.

Your speed, man..... your shoots..... nobody say anything, and I dont say anything because players like u, i see 1000

2. Respecting my friends, yeah, they help me, all the people on the server do all the things that u said. Specially U! with all your friend stoned. You are always anoying me, saying me things, like i am gay are more things, trying to bug me. i dont swear to other people, the big different with you is i know the half of the players here are kids.

DANNYBOY one time banned me for block the respawn, and since then i never block the respawn and i dont lend to other people to block the respawn. 

3. For last, a lot of players on the server is starting to add me so, i dont do all the things wrong.

Im going to say u thank you for try to ban me ZENIX, and TIMBERWOLF for the post i have read here. This type of things is typical of.... how  as u call on the server to other players????NOOB?? is typical with exist a player who kills more than you, say he has cheat ( a say this because i say all the days the same on the esl)

Finnaly, Sorry for my english, i know he is horrible but i hope all the people here undestand me.

Greetings 

DELTA Snake 

IP gespeichert
#5 am 30.08.2013 um 14:28 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
T-Wayne
User
snK10 schrieb:

Well, thats the only time im going to answer you zenix. I dont want to talk with u anytime:

1. I´m a ESL player since 6 years, for play matches, u can o install a program called ESL wire. This program search your cfg(cheat cfg that u call) and detect any cheat and automatically u be banned. After 6 years im not banned on esl. My team DELTA wins more or less 5 matches so imagine what a type of teams are there.

Your speed, man..... your shoots..... nobody say anything, and I dont say anything because players like u, i see 1000

2. Respecting my friends, yeah, they help me, all the people on the server do all the things that u said. Specially U! with all your friend stoned. You are always anoying me, saying me things, like i am gay are more things, trying to bug me. i dont swear to other people, the big different with you is i know the half of the players here are kids.

DANNYBOY one time banned me for block the respawn, and since then i never block the respawn and i dont lend to other people to block the respawn. 

3. For last, a lot of players on the server is starting to add me so, i dont do all the things wrong.

Im going to say u thank you for try to ban me ZENIX, and TIMBERWOLF for the post i have read here. This type of things is typical of.... how  as u call on the server to other players????NOOB?? is typical with exist a player who kills more than you, say he has cheat ( a say this because i say all the days the same on the esl)

Finnaly, Sorry for my english, i know he is horrible but i hope all the people here undestand me.

Greetings 

DELTA Snake 

Hi there, after reading your reply I have come to the conclusion that the problems between Zenix and you are more of a personal nature. I have checked the log and there were no noticable cheats detected on SNK. I am pretty sure he's simply a very good player.

Unless someone else is going to say something about this matter, I suppose that you both need to get your butts up and try to get along with each other!

Add each other up on Steam and try to sort it out by writing to each other. Or simply try to ignore each other. You'll both have to get along in some way.

IP gespeichert
#6 am 30.08.2013 um 17:16 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=ŠP=-ZeNix
-=ŠP=-T-Wayne schrieb:

Hi there, after reading your reply I have come to the conclusion that the problems between Zenix and you are more of a personal nature. I have checked the log and there were no noticable cheats detected on SNK. I am pretty sure he's simply a very good player.

Unless someone else is going to say something about this matter, I suppose that you both need to get your butts up and try to get along with each other!

Add each other up on Steam and try to sort it out by writing to each other. Or simply try to ignore each other. You'll both have to get along in some way.

You don't know anything about how it's going in the servers in Day of Defeat: Source so please don't act like you know the situation. Sorry if you took this as an insult, it wasn't ment like that.

Well it's possible to make some undetectable hack, so your "i have read the log" thing is nothing worth in this topic. And i don't try to ignore SNK, i try to make him stop doing all the shit he do, because he's annoying me and everybody els in the server. Everyone ask me to make him stop because i'm a very known player in the server. And also SNK isn't 1 person, but 2 brothers so if one of them is a jerk and the other is a good guy, then it's impossible to fix up all this. I try to make SNK stop doing all these trouble things and of cource it's unfair if we ban the account if it's only the jerk guy who's guilty. We'll try to fix things up by Day of Defeat: Source players, so if you're not playing that game often, please don't interfere

snK10 schrieb:

Greetings 

DELTA Snake 

You are in a clan which is known for using hack. You can play wars without ESL Wire. AND you haven't played a war for about 1 year, because you have been playing zombie. Dude. Stop trying to protect yourself. I know what ESL Wire is because i have been playing in ESL by myself.

You can't have an excuse about what you do to other players. You and your friends are shooting people's barricades etc. you are giving nades to each other so you can kill many people and finally you say that it's me who is doing all this and i also stuck you in my dams. It's you who is doing it to me all the time and because i dammed you that ONE TIME in the playpen map was because you ran into it so it wasn't my fault. I can get proves for your cheat and everyone at the server knows how you treat everyone. Everyone complains about you because you are rude to everyone. Yes you are not saying anything like "Asshole" in the chat, but it's because you sit behind your sceen laughing because you are annoying kids/adults who is playing at the server to have fun. And also you play at the server all the fucking day. Why don't you go to have fun with friends and so on instead of playing Zombie mod the whole day. Like i do. I don't have anything against you, maybe you're a nice guy in real, i just want you to stop annoying people at the server. Have some good karma dude. I don't try to make trouble, i try to fix them. People ask me all the fucking day to tell you to stop, but it won't help because you don't respect anyone. Dannyboy fx. knows you have cheat and that you are annoying people, but he doesn't ban you. I don't know why, maybe because he's tired of having trouble with you. Please be a nice guy and stop annoying people. Let's all be friends instead. 

zuletzt editiert von ZeNix am 30.08.2013 17:44 Uhr

Meep _@__´´

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »
Passwort vergessen?
Registriere dich jetzt!
external link: gnomdesign