Forum
Hauptforum Forum: DOD Server / Spiel Thread: Guns for zombies

Guns for zombies
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 01.05.2014 um 00:25 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
sargeantea
User

Hey guys! How do the pistols to zombies system work? I've been trying to figure it out for ages but still can't get it xD 

IP gespeichert
PayPal
#2 am 01.05.2014 um 09:17 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Danny
User
Since it is a late Easter secret you cannot expect the trick being leacked in a forum, can you?
IP gespeichert
#3 am 01.05.2014 um 17:39 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
sargeantea
User
haha ok... but why was I suddenly banned from the server after I made this post? :S
IP gespeichert
#4 am 01.05.2014 um 18:23 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
T-Wayne
User
sargeantea schrieb:
haha ok... but why was I suddenly banned from the server after I made this post? :S

http://stats.crazy-platoon.de/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:20235650&advType=steamid&Submit
IP gespeichert
#5 am 01.05.2014 um 18:34 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
sargeantea
User
And what did I do? :S I think I didn't even play at that time if that time is correspondent to the portuguese one. 
IP gespeichert
#6 am 01.05.2014 um 18:36 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
sargeantea
User
Who did I disrespect? And btw I dont even know if I was playing at that time at all... since the IP doesnt even show someone could have used a fake IP and my nickname to screw me up... I was told btw today that someone was playing at the server with my nickname even though I was banned which is weird... :S

IP gespeichert
#7 am 01.05.2014 um 18:53 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
T-Wayne
User
sargeantea schrieb:
Who did I disrespect? And btw I dont even know if I was playing at that time at all... since the IP doesnt even show someone could have used a fake IP and my nickname to screw me up... I was told btw today that someone was playing at the server with my nickname even though I was banned which is weird... :S

Since Dannyboy is the person who banned you, I'd guess he can explain it to you. The rest of us knows as much as you do with a reason "disrespecting admin".

That can probably range from minor problems like you haven't listened to instructions (but in that case i guess he wouldn't have banned you 2 weeks) to bigger cases like insulting or discussing useless debates.

Only Dannyboy can tell you what you've done to be expelled from server for two weeks if you don't know yourself.

IP gespeichert
#8 am 01.05.2014 um 19:13 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
sargeantea
User
ok... thanks for the early reply I'll wait for Danny's answer then
IP gespeichert
#9 am 02.05.2014 um 08:52 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Danny
User

Hi Tea,

the ban is not connected to your post. A hint on your post: Watch for Death/Respawn situations. Yesterday was again a day full of kids / insults / spawn damming/ mic spamming and trolling. I currently cannot remember why I got you, but 2 weeks is not without reason. Unless I got the wrong person by mistake. However, since you are a regular player and and have not made it yet onto my "bad behaviour" radar regard yourself unbanned.

Cheers,

Danny 

IP gespeichert
#10 am 02.05.2014 um 16:30 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
sargeantea
User
danke sehr
IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »
Passwort vergessen?
Registriere dich jetzt!
external link: gnomdesign