Forum
Hauptforum Forum: DOD Server / Spiel Thread: Zoraprostafa Banned

Zoraprostafa Banned
Seite: «  1 2 »
#1 am 19.06.2014 um 23:01 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Zoraprostafa
User

Hello all,

Sorry my german isn't that good so i will speak in english.

Anyway, i got banned by by one of your admins. When i was playing on 18-6 in the evening some guy started to talk russian or something like that. I responded: Try English your russian bastard. (even got a laugh from a other player, because of my russian accent ). And thats it. He talked back but i didn't respond (meanly cause i dont speak the language ). As i was playing along i talked and tried to get my team to push trough (Allied soldiers were pushing us back) so i talked trough the mic lets go team! lets push trough... those were my last words. All of a sudden i got banned for a Week.

Apperntly Hardcore United finds me a racist for calling someone (in a funny way) Russian Bastard. If i called to someone his kind of people are ignorend, drunk, stupid, idiot, retard, inbread, etc, etc, he would have every reason to ban me, but now i got banned for a week for the word bastard. And i dont get it.

Tried to protest against my ban, but i didn't get any reaction.

So i became a member and got lucky pushing the right buttons XD.

Hope you guys will look at my ban and see its pretty hard to ban someone for a week for saying something like bastard and tag him like a racist.

Hope to hear from you guys as soon as possible 

IP gespeichert
PayPal
#17 am 23.06.2014 um 10:09 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
T-Wayne
User

I kind of agree that people that speak russian should be at least muted considering all these other bans put through for teamkills or racism or ignoring admins.

We have alot of hungarians in Team Fortress 2 that have to be muted, else their blablaing wouldn't stop either way.

Not protecting his insult, but on the russian matter he has a point. And he even tried to make that guy(s) follow our rules (in bad wording...).

But seeing that Zoraprostafa has been unbanned already this matter seems to be over anyways.

Just don't let yourself drive to do these kind of things again, not everyone will consider it funny  zunge1.gif 

IP gespeichert
#18 am 23.06.2014 um 21:49 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Zoraprostafa
User

Hello and good evening,

Too bad some guys (whos responded in this forum) weren't there on the night it happend.  The thing i said i tried to say with a funny accent, to bad hardcore didn;t noticed it and banned me .

Lucky for me, some people are nice enough to unban me and "support" me in following the server rules.

Next time i will say russian Friend () try English.

See you guys in the server  

IP gespeichert
Seite: «  1 2 »
Passwort vergessen?
Registriere dich jetzt!
external link: gnomdesign