Forum
Hauptforum Forum: DOD Server / Spiel Thread: Nominate been diactivated?

Nominate been diactivated?
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 06.07.2014 um 20:02 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
[GG] Shane
User

Hi guys,

I will type this message out in English so you guys may have to translate this

This thread is just about the in-game option to "nominate" map. It seems that it has been diactivated. I would just like to ask if it is coming back to the CP GG server on DOD? I find that without it, you get the same map every hour and most of the maps are the poor choices that seem to cause people to leave the server. 

I am not asking you to put it back because I am not in control of that but I would just like to say that it is very frusrating to play on probably the best DOD server with no say in what maps can come next. The main issue I have with it, is that every hour the maps just get recycled. So you just play maps that are not particulaly fun, over and over again. I miss it to be honest. I think the option for people to nominate their favouite map gets the server running smoothly and better. People are usually pretty good on CP and don't constantly nominate the same map over and over again so it worked very well. 

I would love to see it back.

I love the server and can't get enough of it too!

Thanks guys,

[GG] Shane

IP gespeichert
PayPal
#2 am 06.07.2014 um 20:17 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-Мα†žє
Leader

hi
I have it as always running out switched against the same maps.

I wanted it but tomorrow Switch resist.

greeting Matze

it's just a shame there are 350 maps on GunGame

q111.gif

IP gespeichert
#3 am 06.07.2014 um 21:03 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
[GG] Shane
User

Hi

The same maps don't come around all the time (thankfully) but you will get the same map like an hour and a half later.

Didn't fully understand that last part but are you putting nominate back in soon or keeping it away for a while?

Thanks!

IP gespeichert
#4 am 06.07.2014 um 21:07 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
[GG] Shane
User

Hi again,

Also noticed since it has been taken out, the server isn't filling up or staying full for long. People are just leaving because of certain maps.

I asked a friend (guy who loves the server) last night if he wanted to play on CP but he said no because he didn't like the maps so he went on the US GG server :/

Don't like to see CP losing players because of crappy maps  

Thanks again

IP gespeichert
#5 am 06.07.2014 um 21:32 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-Мα†žє
Leader
I turned it on before 1 hr

q111.gif

IP gespeichert
#6 am 07.07.2014 um 09:50 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
T-Wayne
User