Forum
Hauptforum Forum: DOD Server / Spiel Thread: Concerns about an admin

Concerns about an admin
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 23.07.2014 um 23:04 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Zoraprostafa
User

Hello and good evening guys,

I do have to tell you guys about Hardcore_United.

Apperntly he is still mad at me, because he keeps punishing me for little things.

Tonight i was playing and got kicked, slayed by Hardcore for (in my eyes) nothing.

Have several things but i will make a top 3 list. 

First thing 

I called someone asshole for Teamkilling me and he didn;t say sorry (and i forgave the person). Asshole isn;t that bad but still i got Kicked. And several times i hear people say pig (zau??) and nothing happens.  

Second thing

what happend is that i slapped someone for TK-ing me. I was faster then the person to say sorry (and i waited several seconds (10 maybe)). And because i slapped the guy for TK-ing me i got Slayed.

Third thing:

Some guy called Barbie TKed (at least) 2 teammates and he didn;t say sorry. When i told hardcore about it he didn;t do nothing!! And i get kicked for saying Asshole and got slayed for slapping........

In my other post i already mentioned it and i think Hardcore United is overreacting and punishing me on purpose! Just for something minor! Its like he is abusing his admin powers against me.  

Could you guys at least speak to Hardcore United? He is overreacting towards me and punishing me for little things with slaying/kicking. (and not paying attention to other players that DONT follow the rules!!) 

IP gespeichert
PayPal
#2 am 23.07.2014 um 23:49 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Hardcore_United
User

If you call others "asshole" its breaking our server rules. you get kicke. you could be banned.

If someone not forgive you and you said sry  you dont have the right to insult him.

BTW you got banned for insulting and now you make the same?

I think you dont learned nothing through that.

Only for you: Who doesn´t apologise after a teamkill, can be punished by
     available options. But must be forgiven, if earnestly apologises.

Teamkills and teamattacks on purpose lead to a kick/ban.

Who repeatedly and seriously offends without apology, will  be  

kicked and banned for at least one day.

and you get kicked first.

The whole time to provoke me with your  remarksit makes the thing not better. chill out and stop insulting.

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=1fb0c1-1406150654.jpg

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=2042fc-1406150699.jpg

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=304fb3-1406150735.jpg

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=b1f491-1406150762.jpg

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=df8b10-1406150795.jpg

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=b26ae5-1406150827.jpg

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=d4e617-1406150863.jpg

No one needs to be insulted and if you are not be able to read and follw our server rules then search another server. I dont want to start always a discussion with you cause you are not agreeable with our punishment. Im leniently and slay others if not forgive when someone say sry cause the players only learn it this way.

And you are really not the onlyiest that he will slayed this way. I could kick the players but its not what i want. All have the right to have fun on our server but your way was really not the right.

And i have really not punishing you on purpose. All players are treated at once and must hold themselves everyone to the rules. You don't make an exception there. This and I have only nothing against you you can or don't want observe the rules not.

Perhaps you should at your way like you you verhälst work and think about it on our server what could be wrong to this. With the know-all and provocative way you achieve nothing at all because. Sooner only the opposite.
I hope this has made you give way a bit and after what you think before so write and say.

IP gespeichert
#3 am 23.07.2014 um 23:53 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
T-Wayne
User
Zoraprostafa schrieb:

Hello and good evening guys,

I do have to tell you guys about Hardcore_United.

Apperntly he is still mad at me, because he keeps punishing me for little things.

Tonight i was playing and got kicked, slayed by Hardcore for (in my eyes) nothing.

Have several things but i will make a top 3 list. 

First thing 

I called someone asshole for Teamkilling me and he didn;t say sorry (and i forgave the person). Asshole isn;t that bad but still i got Kicked. And several times i hear people say pig (zau??) and nothing happens.  

Second thing

what happend is that i slapped someone for TK-ing me. I was faster then the person to say sorry (and i waited several seconds (10 maybe)). And because i slapped the guy for TK-ing me i got Slayed.

Third thing:

Some guy called Barbie TKed (at least) 2 teammates and he didn;t say sorry. When i told hardcore about it he didn;t do nothing!! And i get kicked for saying Asshole and got slayed for slapping........

In my other post i already mentioned it and i think Hardcore United is overreacting and punishing me on purpose! Just for something minor! Its like he is abusing his admin powers against me.  

Could you guys at least speak to Hardcore United? He is overreacting towards me and punishing me for little things with slaying/kicking. (and not paying attention to other players that DONT follow the rules!!) 

Hey Zoraprostafa,

thanks for sharing your worries about Hardcore_United.

Hopefully what you say is not true, in terms of him being agressively only towards you. I can not judge that, nor can anyone here, because none of us where there to see it. Do you have anyone that could back you up?! Another admin maybe?

Hardcore tends to be a very strict admin, unlike most of us here who might ignore some frustration-shouts like your "asshole". However that doesn't make it allowed on our server and as far as I know him, he is enforcing these rules. You can not judge him bad or make him responsible to act like that for your actions

I agree that kicking you might seem a bit over the top, and i will not defend it, but you would probably rather accept that than the mute he might've put on you ;> I guess that was meant to be a warning, nothing more nothing less, he could have done worse to you if he wanted, but he didn't. He wanted to give you another chance.

About your 2nd concern, I agree, that happened alot of times to me too, I am waiting for people to say sorry, i warn/slap/beacon them and in that instance they say sorry (probably they were busy fighting before they could response). Or you can not catch the voicechat sorry because of all the fighting sounds and accidently punish someone. This can happen accidently, as I am not a frequent player in DoD:S it happens often to me too. So I can understand your frustration about the punishment you received. (I am actually surprised he can track down who says sorry or who doesn't... I am not able to ) I don't know where that motivation to slay you comes from when you only slap a person (while you could have slayed another one)) I can not explain it to you, but he probably had reasons (did you not forgive TK's more often than this one time?)

Third concern: This only Hardcore can explain. He might have not read it, he might have ignored you (I guess that is the point you try to make here). Sadly none of us can answer it to you. He usually enforces rules on everyone from what I know, so if he had seen Barbie Teamkill someone, he would have acted. If he didn't act solely to provoce you more by not caring about you, that would be a bad behaviour from an admin.. But I tell you once more, Hardcore is one person that is enforcing rules strictly, so I doubt he would have ignored you if he had seen your concerns.

I'm quite sure he will answer back to you on the forum. But I can tell you one thing for sure, calling somebody an asshole is not a behaviour that is allowed on our server, and calling somebody a pig, well I don't know why somebody would do that, but it's far less agressive than your choice of word You can not make him responsible for acting about that matter

Hopefully you guys come to some sort of agreement anytime soon, I'd not like to see such things happen as you wrote them more often than this one time ;P

Cheers

Edit: I replied to this post before I saw Hardcores answer, treat it like that

zuletzt editiert von -=©P=-T-Wayne am 23.07.2014 23:55 Uhr
IP gespeichert
#4 am 25.07.2014 um 20:12 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Zoraprostafa
User

Hey guys,

Of course you would defend a fellow admin. I understand that. (thats kinda the way it works)

I think you guys have a different meaning for asshole then i do, but i hear you german guys call each others names all the times. It doesn;t bother me, but it does bother me when i say asshole and get kicked for it.

The fact that Hardco..... only reacts to me is visible in the screen shots. Even on the last one you can clearly see  that i told him that Barbie was TK-ing, but that he didn't act to it.

Too bad Hardcore that you bring up the banned issue. Something you clearly overjudge even with some of you fellow admins agree on. That time you overreacted as well, even if you dont think so.

As well as he is punishing me while he should be punishing others. For example the second thing... i ONLY slapped after a while. He could be better slaying players who dont say sorry. Most of the time i forgive persons or warn/slap players. (cause Drug and Burn doesn;t work.... if you guys want i can tell you a secret about it, but im not telling it like this) ANyway instead him killing TK-ers he is killing me.

I still dont know what i have done to him to cause his way of reacting to me. Im not trying to make a discussion about everything, but im free to ask why i got kicked or slayed, aren;t i?

And if you want players to forgive each othere (even if the dont say sorry or something) remove the choices. As long you guys allow slapping, slaying, burning, druggin it will happen. Like a Teamkill its possible to make wrong choises. If someone does, dont acuse him like HU does. (HU = Hardcore united).

Anyway, i will return to the server cause its a cool server (esspecially killing people on stairs, with the mario sound ) And (as always) i will behave and follow the rules.

Cheers. 

IP gespeichert
#5 am 25.07.2014 um 21:25 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Hardcore_United
User

Perhaps it would be better if you don't use the word asshole.
This doesn't sound like a joke at all and looks that way if somebody doesn't forgive you for the Teamkill and you say asshole as if you offend him. Since all players shall have fun on the server, this isn't appropriate. Whether it is fun or not therefore this isn't always Admins foreseeably for us. The one at the moment, and you all of us must treat at once and this lies if you feel wrongly treated by me, which would punish only you haven't allocated the Teamkill and I have therefore beaten you.
I don't have seen the thing with Barbie at the moment since have I mean others post written in the forum. Like T Wayne Adm. already said I am a strict one but no unfair.
You are if this looks for you so punished deliberately by me because this I wouldn't like you, you then are wrong there. I don't have any problem with you. It is you don't follow the rules, then.
I dont overreactive but try to teach this to the players with the slaying didactically not, forgive Teamkills for her if with that one says excuse.
I think you have too seriously felt this also a little and would not have been supposed to write in the chat so provocatively either.

Lets chill out and play  s14798.gif 

IP gespeichert
#6 am 25.07.2014 um 21:47 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Zoraprostafa
User

Im sorry, but for some reason i cant make any sense of your reply. 

Did you use google translate?

anyway... already shooting in the server and noticed something of you. And you will know what i mean. it took place at 21.40

At the moment these things happend it looked like you were only focused on me. And for some reason punish me for everything you could. (so it looked to me).

I like admins that are strict and obey the rules. Therefor i told you that Barbie was TK-ing, but as you didn;t take any action towards him it look as you were only looking at me.

Dont get me wrong. I like admins who follow the rules, but they have to apply it to everybody. Maybe you were to busy taking screenshot of the textbox you didn't notice. On the other hand i can scare people away if you are too strict. (dont think it will scare a lot of people away, but im just saying.)

And there is still a bug in your punishing options. (just to let you guys know)

Cheers.

oh and by the way Hardcore. If i see you in the game.....

i will shoot you. (if you are on the other side)  

IP gespeichert
#7 am 28.07.2014 um 16:38 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Hardcore_United
User
Thema geklärt =)
IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »
Passwort vergessen?
Registriere dich jetzt!
external link: gnomdesign