Forum
Hauptforum Forum: DOD Server / Spiel Thread: Issues

Issues
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 01.11.2016 um 13:13 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
framboise
User

Hello guys, i write on your forum today cause we have issues on your dod server.

Indeed, LV8 team, especially Lokna is insulting all the time (in french), our team and yours.

Lokna insult all the time the winner, and insult ViperS team for no reason, and we are fed up ....

When Gitech wins Lokna and Apo insult him in french, he don't understand so he can't ban them.

But please take a look and be fair, just ban them and all the team LV8, they are cancer french team who poisoning french community.

Me and my team just want to play with you for fun. Please ban them

Thanks guys

Regards 

zuletzt editiert von framboise am 01.11.2016 13:14 Uhr
IP gespeichert
PayPal
#2 am 16.12.2016 um 21:37 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-ZeNix

Hey there, 

I have heard about this issue before that there is alot of insulting going on in french. Sadly no admins speaks french and we dont know if they say "burn in hell" or "you deserved that win"...

If you want the insult to stop you might have to record what they say, write down what they say in french and translate it into english and post in both languages here. Because we need steady proves that they really are insulting other players and not just you saying that they do it, because you could aswell just tell us a lie.

I hope that this is enough answer for now.

- I'm sorry that the answer is so late... My German fellows don't speak english and the translator is poor from what you have written beause of so many names etc. Sorry

Best Regards

ZeNix 

Meep _@__´´

Ja meine internet ist sehr schön  zunge1.gif  

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »
Passwort vergessen?
Registriere dich jetzt!
external link: gnomdesign