Forum
Hauptforum Forum: Tf2 Server / Spiel Thread: cp_orange_n5

cp_orange_n5
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 04.01.2011 um 22:53 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Naso
User

Hey guys, this is naso, the creator of that map. I made this map with the plans of only my clans server using it. So it would be really appreciated if you guys removed the map from your servers map rotation.

Hallo Leute, ich bin der Entwickler dieser Karte. Diese Karte ist nur für die Nutzung innerhalb meines clans bestimmt. Ich würde es begrüßen wenn ihr meine Karte von eurem server nehmen könntet.

mfg naso 

zuletzt editiert von Naso am 04.01.2011 23:28 Uhr
IP gespeichert
PayPal
#2 am 05.01.2011 um 00:19 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Blackhawk
User

Immer wieder die alte Leier

Naso, sry aber warum habt ihr euer Server dann nicht PW-geschützt?

Ihr betreibt einen Public server, wo jeder frei die Maps runterladen kann. Ich glaube nicht, dass du auf diese Map ein Patent angemeldet hast

undefined

undefined

undefined 

IP gespeichert
#3 am 05.01.2011 um 00:20 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-Мα†žє
Leader

the map sent me a regular player so he has it loaded somewhere popping I'll consider your request.

I'll consider your request.  It offers the public to use the map on your server for download. Continue to run with you the only maps that you have made yourself ?

No ? do you have for each map that runs with you a permit ?

or you have a permit you the other maps or umänderst portierst of Maper that created them?

When we made the map for each of us was write to the people we have much to do

If you do not want your map in the circulation is a PW, open up your server or on the download from the players they have only requested.

Only then can you not mind as long as you make them public offering on your server

Greeting Matze

q111.gif

IP gespeichert
#4 am 05.01.2011 um 06:34 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Naso
User
; font-size: 10px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; margin: auto"> -=©P=-Мα†žє schrieb:

the map sent me a regular player so he has it loaded somewhere popping I'll consider your request.

I'll consider your request.  It offers the public to use the map on your server for download. Continue to run with you the only maps that you have made yourself ?

No ? do you have for each map that runs with you a permit ?

or you have a permit you the other maps or umänderst portierst of Maper that created them?

When we made the map for each of us was write to the people we have much to do

If you do not want your map in the circulation is a PW, open up your server or on the download from the players they have only requested.

Only then can you not mind as long as you make them public offering on your server

Greeting Matze

The server I have set up only uses this map 24/7. I was the one that made the map, I made it just so that we could use it. You guys are a clan / community, you should understand ware I am coming from. When someone comes around and messes things up you get upset. And this makes me upset.

All I want is for you guys to take it off your map cycle, although I can't force you too, it would be really appreciated. 

Thanks. 

zuletzt editiert von Naso am 05.01.2011 06:35 Uhr
IP gespeichert
#5 am 05.01.2011 um 06:36 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Naso
User
-=©P=-Blackhawk schrieb:

Immer wieder die alte Leier

Naso, sry aber warum habt ihr euer Server dann nicht PW-geschützt?

Ihr betreibt einen Public server, wo jeder frei die Maps runterladen kann. Ich glaube nicht, dass du auf diese Map ein Patent angemeldet hast

Actually I do have a patent on the map snice I was the one that created it in Source SDK for my servers use. The reason there is no password on the server because it's for a community. You are free to play the map, on our server. 
IP gespeichert
#6 am 11.01.2011 um 17:31 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Naso
User
So I am guessing that is a no then? Your not going to take my map off your rotation?
IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »
Passwort vergessen?
Registriere dich jetzt!
external link: gnomdesign