Forum
Hauptforum Forum: DOD Server / Spiel Thread: Screens von Timber

Screens von Timber
Seite: « 1 2 »
#1 am 08.09.2013 um 16:27 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Django89
User

Da die Screens über SourceBan und eMail nicht angekommen sind dann schick ich sie eben nochmal hier. Ich hab jetzt nur von den krassen härteren Sachen Bilder gemacht. Das er Serbische Spieler als Kommunisten oder Tito beleidigt, Deutsche gerne mal Adolf nennt und Italiener Mussolini sehe ich mal ab. Aber Serben als Schwuchtel zu beleidigen und den Mord an Juden gutzuheissen oder dazu aufzurufen finde ich zu viel.

http://www.imgbox.de/show/img/rNGWsZHrTo.jpg

http://www.imgbox.de/show/img/28c4NqJg9N.jpg

http://www.imgbox.de/show/img/EGbKXbbnp1.jpg

http://www.imgbox.de/show/img/rDh0UeuGvV.jpg

http://www.imgbox.de/show/img/ZXYpWoIPsd.jpg

IP gespeichert
PayPal
#2 am 08.09.2013 um 16:38 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Danny
User

Da kann man aber nichts drauf erkennen, und die Bilder lassen sich nicht seperat öffnen. Versuch ma, auf 250kb.de hochzuladen.

Gruss,

Danny

IP gespeichert
#3 am 08.09.2013 um 16:39 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Danny
User
hat sich erledigt, zoom geht auch
IP gespeichert
#4 am 08.09.2013 um 16:41 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Django89
User
Oder rechtsklick speichern unter... dann sin se auch groß...
IP gespeichert
#5 am 08.09.2013 um 16:47 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Danny
User
Ja, das ist schon übel. Hätte ich, ehrlich gesagt, nicht gedacht. Mal sehen, was der Chef-Mechaniker dazu sagt
IP gespeichert
#6 am 08.09.2013 um 17:11 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-Мα†žє
Leader

hi

ich hatte die Bilder schon mal bekommen konnte sie aber nicht öffnen.

das geht Gar nicht !! ich werde ihn Banen

ban3.gif 

q111.gif

IP gespeichert
#7 am 08.09.2013 um 17:47 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
hondacivictyper
User
-=©P=-Мα†žє schrieb:

hi

ich hatte die Bilder schon mal bekommen konnte sie aber nicht öffnen.

das geht Gar nicht !! ich werde ihn Banen

ban3.gif 

hey !!

1 advice for your bans futures, ask  the FULL CONVERSATION, django , serious and zapami are a profesional inciters.

and watching the images.... where is the racism if 1 person told you he is a juden?? kill jew , kill black haired, kill big noised........... i was saying to django not in general...but...... bah....... is better to me get banned from a troll servers.

bye bye!! 

IP gespeichert
#8 am 08.09.2013 um 18:32 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Django89
User

first i dont like zapami^^ you dont mean me with jew... cause u thought im a turkish-german... i dont know who u meen with stop fucking ... but not me... and after u said these bad words again jews a few days later u ask me...

and on the screens its clearly the plural kill jewS... so u mean all jewS. and that is in germany a criminal act! and with a jail term 3 month till 5 years. and it exist no full conversation... cause u never mean me with these words... some1 kill you or i dont know what they did... and u said this... i was only on the server and took screens... but there was never a conversation between us while u said that... and i dont know why u name here serious killer? he isnt involved in that? 

IP gespeichert
#9 am 08.09.2013 um 18:43 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
hondacivictyper
User

zapami , you and serious are planned against me, you told me you are juden ( maybe joking but you told me) i dont know your nationalty or your ethnicity, i was friend of seruious and i had to deleted him because was fucking me all the time shooting, bugging me etc.... yes plural kill jews, you and serious killer , im not in germany im in spain, maybe you want this, find racist acts, this all is very strange.... in the last image can see your slave zapami inciting me and you pressing f12......mhmhmhmmh  coincidence?? you cant do to me a racism lesson because im basque and we suffer it from the spanish in the last 80 years , so please stu.

zuletzt editiert von hondacivictyper am 08.09.2013 18:52 Uhr
IP gespeichert
#10 am 08.09.2013 um 19:05 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Django89
User
i said i dont like zapami lol... he said timbershit on this screen and called me a bastard in serb a few maps later... but serbian faggots is racism too... first server rule i think... and i dont know wtf zapami or serious said to you... zapami i realy dont like and with serious i only talk on server... but of this serious know nothing... and zapami is not of my friends list. so i think its a big conspiracy theory of yours xD and i told you a few days AFTER the screenshot in the hope u stop that racsim bullshit that im a jew. and then u stop it! and what serious or zapami said to u i dont know lol cause at that moment of the screens serious wasnt a friend of mine! and a few days later we talked and i said im catholic and serious said he is a orthodox. and then i talk to serious in serb and we got friends! but these words against jews u said it BEFORE i told u im jewish and BEFORE me and serious got friends. and u never mean me with jew. so it sounds like a really sick theory of yours lol 
IP gespeichert
#11 am 08.09.2013 um 19:15 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
hondacivictyper
User

serbian faggots is only an insult , not a racist, if they 2 are insulting me is only an adjetive "serbian" faggots not racist. they say to me franco (dictator) and they know im basque and i hate franco and spanish murders in basque country.

man... "the screenshot in the hope u stop that racsim bullshit that im a jew." you are owning that i say to you jew and not in general kill jews, wtf.

yes, and i have too jews friends and?? kills jew is and adjetive like, kill black haired , maybe you have to mature and forget some things..... 

IP gespeichert
#12 am 08.09.2013 um 19:33 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Django89
User

u said first to some1: stop fucking ....

then u said: kill ...

after this one day later: kill the...

one or two days later i said im jewish... u asked cause i said to you shabbat shalom timber!

SO U SAID THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT JEWS BEFORE U THOUGHT IM A JEW!!! UNDERSTAND?

AND AFTHER I SAID: YES IM JEW AND TOOK SCREENS!!  U STOP IT!!!

this is the little history. So u dont mean me with jew. U couldnt mean me cause i said im a jewish AFTER u said KILL THEM! OK?

so tell your little theories lol  

i asked serious if he told something like hes jewish... and he said no.   

IP gespeichert
#13 am 08.09.2013 um 19:47 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
hondacivictyper
User

you said me shabbat shalom timber! jew greeting, and now you are saying you arent jew? maybe you are the racist and you are laugthing in the jews face??? 

AND AFTHER I SAID: YES IM JEW AND TOOK SCREENS!! 

BIG LOL , but you are finally jew?? or you are a troll who is fucking other players only? 

IP gespeichert
#14 am 08.09.2013 um 20:04 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Django89
User
xD

Fact is:

U said bullshit about jews and said they should be killed! And AFTER u told bullshit about jews  i said Shabbat Shalom to you. After i said shabbat shalom u asked if im jew? i see no problem? and i dont know what u want? i even write it in chronological order. and the damn fact is: u said all this before some1 tell u that he is a jew. U SAID IT BEFORE!!  all what u say now is a cheap try from a coward lol stand your ground or think earlier about  what u say. ok? last answer from me xD i show the screens i tell the timeline and what do you do??? u say something about that i serious and zapami against u like a conspiracy theory. or change the facts and now its the fault of the other?? u call other people fucking je... and said kill them IN PLURAL!  and u couldnt mean me cause i tell u a few days later. all of your attempted explantions are pointless! so its to pointless for me xD im out have fun 

ps i thought u were lucky get banned? so why discussing?

zuletzt editiert von Django89 am 08.09.2013 20:08 Uhr
IP gespeichert
#15 am 08.09.2013 um 20:30 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
hondacivictyper
User

you have to wash your mouth to talk about racism.

zuletzt editiert von hondacivictyper am 09.09.2013 09:37 Uhr
IP gespeichert
#16 am 26.09.2013 um 15:46 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
hondacivictyper
User

hey !!

1 advice for your bans futures, ask  the FULL CONVERSATION, django , serious and zapami are a profesional inciters.

and watching the images.... where is the racism if 1 person told you he is a juden?? kill jew , kill black haired, kill big noised........... i was saying to django not in general...but...... bah....... is better to me get banned from a troll servers.

bye bye!! 

Serious and zapami banned , allright and congrats

zuletzt editiert von hondacivictyper am 26.09.2013 15:46 Uhr
IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 2 »
Passwort vergessen?
Registriere dich jetzt!
external link: gnomdesign