Forum
Hauptforum Forum: DOD Server / Spiel Thread: Zoraprostafa Banned

Zoraprostafa Banned
Seite: « 1 2 »
#1 am 19.06.2014 um 23:01 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Zoraprostafa
User

Hello all,

Sorry my german isn't that good so i will speak in english.

Anyway, i got banned by by one of your admins. When i was playing on 18-6 in the evening some guy started to talk russian or something like that. I responded: Try English your russian bastard. (even got a laugh from a other player, because of my russian accent ). And thats it. He talked back but i didn't respond (meanly cause i dont speak the language ). As i was playing along i talked and tried to get my team to push trough (Allied soldiers were pushing us back) so i talked trough the mic lets go team! lets push trough... those were my last words. All of a sudden i got banned for a Week.

Apperntly Hardcore United finds me a racist for calling someone (in a funny way) Russian Bastard. If i called to someone his kind of people are ignorend, drunk, stupid, idiot, retard, inbread, etc, etc, he would have every reason to ban me, but now i got banned for a week for the word bastard. And i dont get it.

Tried to protest against my ban, but i didn't get any reaction.

So i became a member and got lucky pushing the right buttons XD.

Hope you guys will look at my ban and see its pretty hard to ban someone for a week for saying something like bastard and tag him like a racist.

Hope to hear from you guys as soon as possible 

IP gespeichert
PayPal
#2 am 19.06.2014 um 23:09 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Zoraprostafa
User

so good there is something like google translate.

Hope its any good!

Es tut uns leid mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut, so dass ich in Englisch zu sprechen.

Wie auch immer, ich habe aber von einem Ihrer Admins verboten. Als ich auf 18-6 spielen am Abend einige Mann begann zu sprechen russisch oder so ähnlich. Ich antwortete: Versuchen Sie Ihr Englisch russische Bastard. (Sogar ein Lachen von einem anderen Spieler, weil meine russische Akzent). Und das ist es. Er sprach wieder, aber ich habe nicht darauf (niederträchtig, weil ich nicht sprechen die Sprache). Als ich zusammen gespielt habe ich gesprochen und versucht, mein Team zu bekommen Trog schieben (Alliierte Soldaten drängten uns zurück), so dass ich das Mikrofon gesprochen Trog loslässt Team! können Drucktrog ... das waren meine letzten Worte. Plötzlich habe ich für eine Woche verboten.

Offenbar Hardcore United findet mich einen Rassisten für jemanden (in einer lustigen Art und Weise) Russisch bastard ruft. Wenn ich zu jemandem rief seine Art von Menschen sind unwissend, betrunken, dumm, idiot, retard, inbread, etc, etc, hätte er allen Grund, mir zu verbieten, aber jetzt habe ich für eine Woche für das Wort Bastard verboten. Und i dont get it.

Versucht, gegen mein Verbot zu protestieren, aber ich habe keine Reaktion zu bekommen. 

So wurde ich Mitglied und hatte Glück Drücken der richtigen Tasten XD.

Hoffen, dass Sie auf meine Jungs Verbot schauen und sehen, es ist ziemlich schwer, jemanden für eine Woche für etwas sagen wie Bastard verbieten und markieren ihn wie ein Rassist.

Hoffnung, von Ihnen Kerle so bald wie möglich zu hören 

IP gespeichert
#3 am 20.06.2014 um 20:31 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Danny
User

Hi there,

Hardcore uses the forum quite often so I am sure you will get a direct response from him very soon.

In General: Allthough I understand the funny background of your story we do prefer not to insult each other at all. And if we dont react to minor things then very soon the major things are being thrown at each other.

Saying that, everybody has a weak moment at times, me included.

Cheers,

Danny 

IP gespeichert
#4 am 20.06.2014 um 20:51 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Zoraprostafa
User

Thx for you reaction Dannyboy,

Well thats a little strange you said that, cause the other (russian) guy at least said Kurwa. (and we all know what that means ) Anyway, he didn;t get a ban of what so ever.

If the admin banned me for 10/20/30 minutes i would have more peace with it than a weeks ban only for the word bastard. He could (at least) give me a warning, couldn't he?

Anyway i hope to hear from him soon.

(google translate, so dont blame me  

Danke für Ihre Reaktion, Danny Boy, 

Nun, das ist ein wenig seltsam, dass Sie gesagt haben, der andere (Russisch) Kerl wenigstens die Kurwa verursachen. (und wir alle wissen, was das bedeutet ) Wie auch immer, er hat nicht ein Verbot von dem, was so überhaupt zu bekommen. 

Wenn der Admin mich gebannt für 10/20/30 Minuten würde ich mehr Frieden mit sich, dass ein Verbot Wochen nur für das Wort Bastard haben. Er konnte sich (mindestens) geben Sie mir eine Warnung, konnte er nicht? 

Jedenfalls hoffe ich, bald von ihm hören. 

Greetz Z 

zuletzt editiert von Zoraprostafa am 20.06.2014 20:52 Uhr
IP gespeichert
#5 am 20.06.2014 um 21:05 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Danny
User

Yeah, well, errr, ..., to be honest, I thought the same. But we should wait for Hardcore. Maybe his side of the story is a little different, you see?

But alone for the fact that you came here and explained yourself in a polite way usually indicates a positive reaction.

Let's see,

Danny 

IP gespeichert
#6 am 20.06.2014 um 21:45 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Zoraprostafa
User

I hope so... cause im bored  

I only play on this server cause i like the gun game and all the other servers suck...

Like it when an admin plays ACDC... starts me rocking trough the map and i dont care

Anyway, maybe hardcore has a other vision on the case but i sure want to find out. Im curious about his thoughts, why he banned me for a week for the word bastard... and to be honost with you guys... i looked up some bans for racism and noticed that it isn;t always the same punishment. Other admins give ban for 10min/1hour/1day. 

Soooo... lets all be friends and unban me.. so i can behave  

IP gespeichert
#7 am 20.06.2014 um 22:14 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Danny
User
Well now, just had contact; he does not seems to be in the mood to shorten the ban.
IP gespeichert
#8 am 20.06.2014 um 22:31 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Danny
User
2 days. Good for you?
IP gespeichert
#9 am 20.06.2014 um 22:43 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Zoraprostafa
User

Well why doesn;t he come and tell me it my self... already had my 2 days...

So he bans people but he doesn;t come and explains why or what his main reason is?!

too bad....

thought he would at least explain it. If he can give me a ban for a week, atleast explain why.

Funny that he speaks through you. Nothing personal against you!

i expected from him to explain why and what, but clearly mister Hardcore doesn't feel like it.... Come on... hes an admin and should atleast explain his actions...

So thx for the offer but i already had my 2 days.  

now i see that you already unbanned me. so i will edit this message.

I hope that mister Hardcore still has the manners to come and explain why he banned me for the word Bastard. Its isn't that hard or discrimenating. just making fun...

So mister Hardcore hope to hear from you soon.

And i will leave the message above unedited so you can read it.  

zuletzt editiert von Zoraprostafa am 20.06.2014 22:48 Uhr
IP gespeichert
#10 am 21.06.2014 um 12:12 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Hardcore_United
User

Zoraprostafa you are banned because you are insulting other players as russian bastard.

Racism will be not tolerated in any form and you should be explain  why you do that.

And this is not fun or any other. Stop it and i don't need to explain my actions if you can't follow the rules. be nice that your ban changed to 2 days.

It would be better to say nothing on the server if you think so about russian peoples.

You added me in Steam and told me your problem. I read and answered you why you are banned but if you can't read it's not my problem.

We have Server rules in 3 Languages and all players need to follow him. 

Over and out. 

And no more discussion

zuletzt editiert von -=©P=-Hardcore_United am 21.06.2014 12:13 Uhr
IP gespeichert
#11 am 21.06.2014 um 13:07 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Zoraprostafa
User

THx for the reaction. I find i funny that you think Russian bastard is some kind of a racism. If i said bastard he wouldn;t know i was talking about him. so that why i called him Russian Bastard.

Anyway, i got called kurwa. That's even worse then a bastard, but there wasn;t a ban from you for him. Maybe cause you dont know what the word means.

I tried to add you as a friend, but because you didn't accept it i couldn't see your reaction.  

Anyway, if i called all the russians bastard you have every right to ban me. Now i said bastard to 1 person. Apperntly you didn't feel well at the moment and you ban me. 

Can be ban be removed?

if it can be changed to 2 days, why dont you guys remove it?

Already served 3 days banned. 

IP gespeichert
#12 am 21.06.2014 um 13:16 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Zoraprostafa
User

by the way, you speak of server rules.

1 of the rules is:

2) In the game it will be exclusively spoken german or english!
     Who likes speaking in other languanges with players, can use

our teamspeak-server. 

Why is the russian allowed to speak in an other language then German or English.

He didn't get punished for that and even when I said to him: Try it in English you russian bastard nothing happend. Well something happend.. i got banned for the word bastard....

I find that strange that you allow people to speak other languages then the server rules say and dont act to it. and if someone (other the admins or members) reacts in a funny way with no intensions he gets banned.

So can the ban be removed?

Then we can all have a good time again.  

IP gespeichert
#13 am 21.06.2014 um 15:00 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Hardcore_United
User
Zoraprostafa schrieb:

by the way, you speak of server rules.

1 of the rules is:

2) In the game it will be exclusively spoken german or english!
     Who likes speaking in other languanges with players, can use

our teamspeak-server. 

Why is the russian allowed to speak in an other language then German or English.

He didn't get punished for that and even when I said to him: Try it in English you russian bastard nothing happend. Well something happend.. i got banned for the word bastard....

I find that strange that you allow people to speak other languages then the server rules say and dont act to it. and if someone (other the admins or members) reacts in a funny way with no intensions he gets banned.

So can the ban be removed?

Then we can all have a good time again.  

the marked is your reason. why don't you knows that direcly? read and follow the rules. Then you have a good time with all. And why you have problems with russian peoples speaking russian? German or English is the Server language that's right but we can't ban all for speaking russian atm. Come down

IP gespeichert
#14 am 21.06.2014 um 21:42 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Zoraprostafa
User

Ola, 

the reason that i said russian bastard is to let him know i was talking about him. YOu guys (and girls (maybe )) speak german.

If i said  try english you bastard everybody would think i was talking to one of them...

I think your overreaction with banning people for saying Russian bastard.

I dont dislike russian, i think there funny. (just check youtube and search for russian compilations. )

By the way, kicking is an option 2. Was an admin myself and i warned first. followed by a kick and if the kept going a ban. (ban for 10 min, 1 hour, 6 hours, etc, etc)

Apperntly you dont mind people who talk in a differnt language then the server rules say. I dont mind that, but dont start banning people and start tagging them as a racist. If you (at least) warned him for talking in a differnt language i didn't have to reacted to him. Then you could have warned/kicked/ban him for not following the rules. Then i would say good job admin. you act toward your own server rules!!  

You said read and follow the rules.  i did. this is the rule were you think you can ban me for.

3) Who uses banned or racist symbols in picture, name, such spraytags

or expresses himself racially, will be kicked and banned permanently.

Were did i express myself as a racially or as a racist? Russian bastard is not expressing your self as racist.

So i will say again you overreacted. I can and will follow the server rules, but i cant follow your imaginary server rules. 

Greets Z 

zuletzt editiert von Zoraprostafa am 21.06.2014 21:43 Uhr
IP gespeichert
#15 am 21.06.2014 um 23:31 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-Мα†˛є
Leader

HI

also ich habe keine Lust alle Posts da oben durch zu lesen !

wenn jemand auf dem Server bastard zu jemanden sagt ist das auf jeden fall eine Beleidigung !!

( ein Schimpfwort für jemand  den man als minderwertig ansieht )

Egal wie sie das auslegen .

wenn meine Admins jemanden verwarnen oder Kicken / Banen deswegen ist das in Ordnung.

wenn es ihnen nicht gefällt wie wir unseren Server betreiben, bleibt es ihnen frei auf einem anderen Server zu Spielen !!!!!

ihre endlose Diskussion ändert daran nichts .

Ich hoffe das der POST HIER NUN ENDLICH ERLEDIGT IST .

Gruß Matze 

Englisch EnglischDeutsch Deutsch
bastard (n)
Vieh (n) [n.]
bastard (n)
Sau (n) [f.]
bastard (n) (child - man)
uneheliches Kind (n) [n.] (child - man)
bastard (n)
Bastard (n) [m.]
bastard (n)
Wichser (n) [m.]
bastard (n)
Blödmann (n) [m.]
bastard (n)
Bankert (n) [m.]

zuletzt editiert von -=©P=-Мα†˛є am 21.06.2014 23:37 Uhr

q111.gif

IP gespeichert
#16 am 22.06.2014 um 21:42 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Zoraprostafa
User

Ok, its clear that you protect one of your members/admins.

I hope you at least spoke with Hardcore about this.

Clearly he overreacted. As you said yourself a kick would be enough in first place.

Also i hope you spoke to him about the server rules. You guys want that people speak English or German. If someone else speaks an other language he or she has to warn/kick/ban (ban only if people are warned and kicked).

ANyway, i will (already did) follow the rules. Only thing is he overreacted. Maybe he was pissed at me for some reason, but i dont know what i did to him.

See you next time in the server  

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 2 »
Passwort vergessen?
Registriere dich jetzt!
external link: gnomdesign