Forum
Hauptforum Forum: DOD Server / Spiel Thread: The usual admin abuse

The usual admin abuse
Seite: «  1 2 »
#1 am 22.02.2017 um 23:00 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Sergio
User

This is so absurd it actually becomes funny.

Yesterday I PM'ed a "friend" to complain about some of the maps Zenix was pushing on the Server. Minutes later Zenix himself sends me a PM calling me a "fucker" amongst other names.

I've explained to him my message was sent in private to another person and he wasn't supposed to know, let alone throw insults at me based on that information.

Zenix was mad because I didn't like his maps, asking questions non-stop on private chat. Towards the end of the evening he started to load some silly maps, culminating with a bright pink map (without textures) which basically emptied the Server.

Today when I joined he joined immediately after and kicked me off the Server at the first opportunity. He spent the next couple of hours in spec trying to find something to frame me with, which he didn't.

A few minutes ago and when I was once again in front he prepared a ban visible to everyone on the Server (something about insulting him for not accepting Server rules), and at tick 21800 pressed his magic button to show "who is in charge". Gave me a 5 days ban.

To be honest, I don't care. I've seen enough around here to realise there is no rule. This is not the first and it won't be the last admin abusing his powers, my apologies to the good ones who actually do their job to promote CP.

The demo is here, if anyone cares. Frankly, I am tired of dealing with people like Zenix.

http://www.filedropper.com/zenix2

IP gespeichert
PayPal
#17 am 23.02.2017 um 00:41 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Sergio
User

O2:

Kills per Minute:3.91

Sergio:

Kills per Minute:4.58

O2:

Currently 2nd with 6 days connection time

Sergio:

Currently 34th with only 2 days connection time

Yawn. 

To Zenix: English is not my first language but I am pretty sure this is not a "desgussion".

I am also pretty sure you don't have tourettes, but if you do seek help and don't accept a position where you have to set the example. 

zuletzt editiert von Sergio am 23.02.2017 00:53 Uhr
IP gespeichert
#18 am 23.02.2017 um 17:34 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-Мα†žє
Leader

Beruigt euch mal alle wider !!

ich will hier auch keine Beleidigungen mehr sehen ! 

Wer Granaten in den Spown wirft wird verwarnt wenn es öfters pasiert gleich raus geworfen.

Ohne Diskusion ! seih froh das du mich nicht erwicht hast sonst währe es ein längerer Ban geworden. 

Sergio du tust so als wen du SO Erwachsen bist.

aber wenn ich dein geschriebenes hier lese habe ich nicht das gefühl !

alleine dein letzter post ist so lächerlich !

Wehn Intresiert wie gut du Bist ?  und wer will das wissen ?

gruß Matze

zuletzt editiert von -=©P=-Мα†žє am 04.03.2017 06:26 Uhr

q111.gif

IP gespeichert
#19 am 23.02.2017 um 21:03 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
O2
User

i like to apologise matze but this guy was ridicoulous. He dont have respect for no 1, i just was trying to speak the truth , and if somme 1 is sick where i come from we dont make jokes about it. np. 4 me he can put the knife were the hell he likes lol cuz people know the truth.

But his problem is he think is the best people have to fear him i swear ask zenix i report to him 2 or 3 times for sergio runin to spec zenix was protectin him he told me is just a game take it easy so how he have the right to insult him or making jokes about his illnes, i cant accept that

now he have problem with me . next day with who?

Just wanna play this game without problem and i care for this server cuz i pass a lots of time here is like homme and i cant let people like sergio destroying this homme 

im sry again how i wrote down somme words  Matze and hoppe will never do that again but this guys he was acting like a child he have to know he cant win everytime

sry again Matze 

with respect O2 

IP gespeichert
Seite: «  1 2 »
Passwort vergessen?
Registriere dich jetzt!
external link: gnomdesign