Forum
Hauptforum Forum: DOD Server / Spiel Thread: BANNED GUNGAME DOD

BANNED GUNGAME DOD
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 25.07.2017 um 23:25 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Pablo Escobar
User

Please I need help. I was banned some days ago I dont know why, I would want to play again in your servers because is the best of Gungame. 

Thanks. 

zuletzt editiert von -=©P=-Мα†žє am 02.08.2017 13:03 Uhr
IP gespeichert
PayPal
#2 am 26.07.2017 um 12:44 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-Мα†žє
Leader

Hi

Du würdest geband für 1 Monat wegen mehrfach TK Ban.

Das ist die erste verwarnug wenn du weiterhin Team Kill machst kommt ein noch längerer Ban !!!

Gruß Matze  

q111.gif

IP gespeichert
#3 am 19.03.2018 um 21:57 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Mila Saint Anne
User

Hello.

I use to play on your sever from years and tonight I was banned, but I don't know why. I was playing as usual, doing same as other players.... Seriously, I don't understant why I was banned 5 minute after joining ! .
An admin said I was killing from spawn but I said all other playser are playing the same way on this mal (the purple one with the pyramid in the middle, where you can see outside the spawn throught the wall).
When I was banned, I was outside the spawn and there was 4 snipers inside, killing from spawn.
S I hope I can be back to play with you some days.... ! 

See you ?
Kisses from France,

Mila.

IP gespeichert
#4 am 20.03.2018 um 11:54 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-ZeNix

Hi Mila,

First of all, i told you many times that you had to leave spawn. Then i kicked you and you continue and asked why i only kicked you. But, i kicked everyone who was camping inside spawn. You continued and this is why i banned you. 

I understand why you think it's unfair that i ban you for doing something that everyone is, but you must be following my orders and then i will take care of the other people myself. For your concern i kicked the other people too and they stopped camping inside spawn after this.

Why i tell people not to camp inside spawn, is because it's an unfair position. The enemy can't see you and this annoys the people and not everyone will have fun, and the server is here to make people have fun. I hope you understand this  

Your ban was 30 minutes so you can now play in the server again, but another time, please listen to me when i tell you something  

Best Regard,

ZeNix 

Meep _@__´´

Ja meine internet ist sehr schön  zunge1.gif  

IP gespeichert
#5 am 01.04.2020 um 15:22 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
The Wenck
User
hi guys can you unban me on GG please?!
IP gespeichert
#6 am 01.04.2020 um 17:51 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
-=©P=-Мα†žє